Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2005, 05:11 AM

Default Re: Is Prof. Chaos really TSC?

TSC,

Is prof. Chaos the guy that knows my friend from Carroll?
Old 03-06-2005, 05:20 AM

no, Prof. Chaos is from seattle like me. My roomie knows your friend, as do a few other people I know. It may be blunt smkoing time sometime soon as well.....
Old 03-06-2005, 07:44 AM

You guys are all fags. Who cares? So far the only people who don't like TSC are idiotic douche bags who [censored] up OOT anyway. FWIW OOT peaked like maybe 2 months ago and has been mostly worthless crap since. If you have been here long enough to remember, be honest with yourselves... do you really think OOT is headed in a good direction? Hell no it's not. It used to be pretty cool and was like a small community, but now it's all pissing matches, stupid polls, and a bunch of noobs who want to feel like they made a good post. Well guess what: your post sucks, YOU probably suck as a person, and I for one, don't give a [censored] if you never post again. In fact, if I read your obituary on here, I'll probably laugh a little. Or a lot if you're Daliman. Learn some [censored] respect, you are not good at posting.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are all fags. Who cares? So far the only people who don't like TSC are idiotic douche bags who [censored] up OOT anyway. FWIW OOT peaked like maybe 2 months ago and has been mostly worthless crap since. If you have been here long enough to remember, be honest with yourselves... do you really think OOT is headed in a good direction? Hell no it's not. It used to be pretty cool and was like a small community, but now it's all pissing matches, stupid polls, and a bunch of noobs who want to feel like they made a good post. Well guess what: your post sucks, YOU probably suck as a person, and I for one, don't give a [censored] if you never post again. In fact, if I read your obituary on here, I'll probably laugh a little. Or a lot if you're Daliman. Learn some [censored] respect, you are not good at posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad yer worthless ass is too fuc[/b]king broke to play the limits I do, because I'd certainly like to knock you down a peg or eight, but then again, how much further down the evolutionary scale can you get than shi[/b]t?

There you have it, folks. Get attacked on the internet by BusterStacks's buddy, defend yourself, and wwhen hisbuddy takes his ball and goes home, he wishes death on you.

And people say I took all this too seriously.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From your argumentative post, I gather you still are taking it too seriously.

Just leave it alone.

[ QUOTE ]
Too bad yer worthless ass is too [censored] broke to play the limits I do, because I'd certainly like to knock you down a peg or eight, but then again, how much further down the evolutionary scale can you get than [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, what a strong show of maturity.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just leave it alone.

[ QUOTE ]
Too bad yer worthless ass is too [censored] broke to play the limits I do, because I'd certainly like to knock you down a peg or eight, but then again, how much further down the evolutionary scale can you get than [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, what a strong show of maturity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, Cola. You lose here. From your "you don't see, he HAS won" to this, it's obvious you're not close to impartial. Find me another post since the blowup to where I have either attacked or commently badly about TSC. This whole "you commented, so you MUST care is akin to the juvenile "You know what your problem is? You're too defensive." routine. TSC and I got into a flame war, it over, near as I can tell he hasn't referenced me directly since then, and also near as I can tell I was just the straw that broke the camel's back, yet I've now got some POS loser trolling my posts. Let's see how you'd respond if someone wished death publicly on you.

I gather yer about 22 with your stilted "maturity" logic. The act is getting old.

It's obvious you DO care what I think about BitchStacks since you are commenting on it.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:59 AM

Again, what a strong show of maturity.

Plus, I can't lose as I'm not playing.

But thanks for proving my point for me.
I stopped believing you aren't a 'troll' after your strong show of stupidity in the collusion thread.

[ QUOTE ]

Just leave it alone.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-06-2005, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Again, what a strong show of maturity.

Plus, I can't lose as I'm not playing.

But thanks for proving my point for me.

[ QUOTE ]

Just leave it alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did I say anything about you losing?

Reading is a skill.

And your grasshopper crap doesn't fly with anyone with a clue. Funny how you act as the voice of reason, yet never address yer buddy being about as out-of-line as you can possibly be without actually threatening someone.

Hypocrisy is SO hard to pull off convincingly, yet you do it with such little effort.

Go ahead, make another weak "maturity" comment to someone who is married, owns a home, makes 6 figures a year part time, and raises a child. Even better, connect it with a "how sad".

Just saw your troll edit, btw. You're officially a moron. Add that to your troll list.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trolls need love, too. But they gotta pay.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trolls need love, too. But they gotta pay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lessee, we could count the posts you trolled to mine, and then mine trolled to yours. Guess who'd have a higher initial troll count?

Odds are 5-1 you'll retroll me if this subject ever comes up again.