Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 11:36 PM

Default Re: Banned at Poo Mountain

[ QUOTE ]
There are no real money games going on at Poo Mountain. I was so stoned, I didn't know the difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

i did this on Poo Mountain and i WASN'T stoned. i thought i had lost $200 with AA to some retard playing 83o who hit 2 pair. i went to reload and saw that i had $1K and was like "wha? i only deposited $500!"
Old 02-16-2005, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I read this situation I immediately remembered a guy I played on party/empire once who kept chatting "I am SOOOO high right now", etc etc.

He was a maniac. I forced myself to stay up until 6am or so because he was playing every hand.
I don't recall if it was limit or NL...I just remember it was a really crazy player who kept talking about his pot and that he was SOOOO high and drunk.

It was probably last July or so.

I couldn't remember the guy's name though...then I saw

[ QUOTE ]
I am Nick76 on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup...that was the guy.
i'm not kidding. I have played against this guy before.

As I recall...Nick76 kept hitting some wild 2-outers against me and I only broke-even or maybe won $100 or so. Wasn't nearly as profitable a night a it could/should have been.
I really wanted to go to bed but there was no way I was leaving until Nick76 left. One of those situations that you would have to be crazy to skip out on early.

Crazy stuff.
good times.

regarding the poker-mountain banning...i suspect there may have been some chat in there while you were high that you are not fully remembering.
It seems unlikely that they would ban you just for saying poo mountain.
You may have referenced how high you were or that your opponent was a MF'er and just didn't remember doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO. We got it figured out. I was playing on play money tables and going all in every hand.

I was not banned for chat although my chat was banned.

I don't really think its Poo Mountain, but there are no cash games and I thinks that's Poo.

Maybe if it was P.O.T. Mountain, it would pick up. I notice a lot of stoners play online poker. It mellows them out, but it makes me pretty aggressive. WEll, I am very mellow while getting aggressive at the table.

I love P.O.T.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:37 PM

Seems like there could be a better answer to this problem of reloading his play money and runing the play money atmosphere:

Don't give him any more play money chips.

There really is no reason to ban him from the site altogether, who knows he might have deposited some real money and paid some rake!
Old 02-16-2005, 11:43 PM

For someone who is as high as I think you are right now you are a really good typer (typist?).

Seriously, decent grammar, punctuation, paragraphs, etc.
I'm pretty impressed.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your so burnt. It's somehow amusing, yet somewhat sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. You are judging me and that's ok. But you need to know that I've been high this afternoon and evening. I have nothing to do on the road.

This is Waaaaaaaaaaay better for you than drinking hard liquor or beer. I am very tight right now, and I have loved chatting here. I can smoke all day and not get sick. It's like drinking 40 beers with no hangover.

I am a totally crappy poker player because I have no control over myself. Yet, I have not once crapped myself like my drunkard associates have.

I wish I was a good gambler, but I'm not.
So, I rejoice!

Because I love P.O.T.

[/ QUOTE ]

With associates that crap themselves on occasion, I'm interested to learn what you peddle bro?
Old 02-16-2005, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For someone who is as high as I think you are right now you are a really good typer (typist?).

Seriously, decent grammar, punctuation, paragraphs, etc.
I'm pretty impressed.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right. That is one big reason why drinking is dumb. I am a traveling salesman and I can go to all my meetings high as sh!t and nobody knows.

P.O.T. does mess up my math skills, but typing is really easy. I can't sit here all day and type. I can sit here all day and smoke P.O.T. I did both all day today.

I can tie my shoe and comb my hair, whatever. It's not that big of a deal. It's stuff I do every day. Booze should be illegal, it kills people and eats them up.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:53 PM

I sell magnetic card readers that are used in a variety of applications. For example kiosks and gaming machines. I can tell you all you need to know about that stuff in 5 minutes.

If you buy some, great. I can then go somewhere and get jiggy with it. What that means is that I will then go smoke some more P.O.T. then play online poker.

I am in Las Vegas about bi-monthly. NOT semi-monthly.
Old 02-17-2005, 12:05 AM

why play such high stakes though? I mean if you couldn't distinguish your self from playing on play money tables, why not play on playmoney tables and spend that money on charity or something more meaningful?
Old 02-17-2005, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

With associates that crap themselves on occasion, I'm interested to learn what you peddle bro?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is serious......

I don't remember who, but a 2+2er pooed himself once.

Someone find the link, me lazy.
Old 02-17-2005, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why play such high stakes though? I mean if you couldn't distinguish your self from playing on play money tables, why not play on playmoney tables and spend that money on charity or something more meaningful?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Some other guy made the same mistake I did. See above. When you are at a new site its sometimes confusing.

2. meaningful to whom? This pisses me off which is hard because I'm mellowed out on P.O.T. right now.

I play like a jackhole but I like it. Everyone at the table thinks they are entitled to my money. They are not. They have to win it.

I have gone on runs taking $50 to $2,500 in one night. I lost it back the next day. But the point is that I know I'm smelling the place up but getting lucky. That's my right. If they want it, they must win it. Then the losers start bitching and bitching and bitching about how they should be winning while I'm stacking the chips.

I leave the 5/10 like a smouldering ruin and go up to 10/20. At that point I usually run into a buzzsaw because the players are not scared of my play. The only problem is, is that 5/10 does nothing for me after an hour or so.

The people who win my money can do whatever they want with it. If they want to give it to charity, fine. Its not like its being taken out of circulation never to be seen again.

I may be stoned, but your post was stupid.
Closed Thread