Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2004, 03:58 PM

Default Re: Neverlose

At the least, I think that burden must be on the people who oppose bots to explain what, exactly, they think should and shouldn't be allowed. If we have software automatically tagging opponents with pokertracker-type data is that wrong? Most people here don't seem to think so. What about software that runs along side the poker client and gives the player the odds of various things happening? Most people don't seem to mind. So if the software recommended a play and I just clicked on "fold" or "call", would that be a problem? If not, then why can't the program push the buttons for me? Fully automated bots are, apparently, immoral in some people's eyes, but none of these people have explained exactly what the moral principal is or how we should decide what is and isn't okay to use to help us play.
Old 11-26-2004, 05:21 PM

all i know is what i want is a preflop bot. because im wasting too much time trying to work and then having Q2 pop up and having to press the fold button. waste of time. so where can i get a good reliable preflop bot that wont be detected so i dont have to have the screen popping up just so i can press fold.
Old 11-26-2004, 07:55 PM

I talked w/ some of the 100/200 regulars in Aruba, and a few of them said the same thing about Neverlose. They believe he has a bot, but also plays himself on the same account. They claim it's easy to notice when it's the bot or the player playing, and they believe the player is far better than the bot.

FWIW, I do not believe Neverlose uses a bot.
Old 11-26-2004, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you want to see some interesting stuff on Neverlose search RGP.

Here is a good one
(folds getting 57-1 on the river with $22 left in his stack)

[/ QUOTE ]
Must have had 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].