Old 10-03-2005, 10:01 AM

Default Re: Official Micro-Limit October Goals

[ QUOTE ]
if u get short of time skip the girltime

[/ QUOTE ]

yea I gots my priorities straight. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2005, 10:10 AM

first setback - get stacked (200bb) AQsAKs vs KK74o allin preflop in $50 PLO. Gotta love losing 80/20's for an eighth of your roll.

so, 2/4 is probably off for october. I'll stick at 1/2 and see what happens
Old 10-03-2005, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, the second friend probably wouldn't. And the second friend is the hot one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, c'mon, is this really this hard for you kids? Jeebus!

Take both of them out to the bar. While Hot Friend is in the can/checking out the jukebox/whatever, present it to Non-Hot Friend as you've presented it to us, here, i.e. "I think both of you want to do me. I wanted to decide tonight, but I just can't. I want to do both of you but I don't want to ruin your friendship. I'd be down for the 2 on 1 if you two would be, but I don't know how to talk to Hot Friend about it, without risking offending her." Chicks dig the honesty thing.

Get her working for you. Worst case, you wind up with only the skanky one, and the hot one thinks you're an absolute pig. No matter what, YOU don't break up their friendship.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"I think both of you want to do me. I wanted to decide tonight, but I just can't. I want to do both of you but I don't want to ruin your friendship. I'd be down for the 2 on 1 if you two would be, but I don't know how to talk to Hot Friend about it, without risking offending her." Chicks dig the honesty thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Asking a woman for 2 on 1 action is majorly -EV. Just !@#$ the ugly one. This will get the hot one jealous, and she'll start trying to move in on you. Then get them both together and voila!
Old 10-03-2005, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Asking a woman for 2 on 1 action is majorly -EV. Just !@#$ the ugly one. This will get the hot one jealous, and she'll start trying to move in on you. Then get them both together and voila!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I'm just working of Wook's read, here. If one of them would be into it and you're sincerely concerned about ruining their friendship (not your concern, IMO, but that's a different thread), then you're better off not setting up the conflict scenario that your suggestion creates.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:13 AM

This avatar may be more disconcerting than Jax's.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
3. Start to calcualte Pot odds. I dont even give these a second thought when factoring in decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
-find out why diet dr pepper tastes just like regular DP. seriously, how DO they do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

A better question is, who's the marketing genius that came up with Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, or whatever the hell that is that just came out? Since Dr. Pepper is basically Cherry Coke (or, more precisely, Cherry Pepsi), starting to call it Cherry Dr. Pepper is pure, evil GENIUS!
Old 10-03-2005, 11:37 AM

I'm with Lao on this one. Any 2 on 1 suggestion has to be the idea of one of the girls. Otherwise, I get a drink poured on me and am forever branded as yet another sketchy horndog. My read just dictates that there is a real chance that it could be the idea of one of the girls. Also, the ugly one isn't exactly ugly. She's kinda got the goth thing going on, and she's not quite as good looking as the hot one, but she's still fairly attractive. The goth one also, while not a stripper, has given lessons in lap dancing. Her lap dances are hot.

Anyway, I think I've accomplished my goal. I'm going to have a good opportunity to hook up with the hot one while the goth one is still away in Maine, and convenience+hotness is a powerful combination. I also think that, based on a few things I've heard from the hot one, that the goth one has yielded me to her friend, because the hot on is even more gaga over me than the goth one was. Lastly, as a result of a side bet on our match, I told Nfinity he could pursue the goth one if he ever gets out of Asscrack, KY.

Edit: typo.