Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2005, 06:46 PM

Default Re: i wish i were a better person

[ QUOTE ]
i'm crazy. i'm absolutely insane. i lack discipline. my emotions are wild and out of control. ask that crazy jeni, who i know will be reading this because she reads all of my posts. go ahead, post here, tell them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't spend all my time reading your posts, but I check up on you occasionally. I kinda figured you did the same with SBB and my lj since you've posted to both before.

I don't think you're crazy. Emotional maybe, but Christ, this post looks just like something I would write. Self-improvement is a wonderful goal, but you know you don't have to do it alone. People like us make goals and break them in a week or two or maybe a month because the temptation of self-indulgence is just so damn alluring. I don't want that to happen to you, and I don't want it to happen to me either.

I would give anything if I thought it would help you to be happy and satisfied with life. I just kind of wish you'd let me be a part of it...
Old 09-03-2005, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have bad memory. to remind self. it also helps to write things down to clear thoughts and organize. ever typed out a letter or email to someone else and it made you feel better? i dont care if random people read. i dont want people in my life reading it. it makes me uncomfortable if someone i know reads it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then try using a word document.
-James
Old 09-03-2005, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'm crazy. i'm absolutely insane. i lack discipline. my emotions are wild and out of control. ask that crazy jeni, who i know will be reading this because she reads all of my posts. go ahead, post here, tell them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't spend all my time reading your posts, but I check up on you occasionally. I kinda figured you did the same with SBB and my lj since you've posted to both before.

I don't think you're crazy. Emotional maybe, but Christ, this post looks just like something I would write. Self-improvement is a wonderful goal, but you know you don't have to do it alone. People like us make goals and break them in a week or two or maybe a month because the temptation of self-indulgence is just so damn alluring. I don't want that to happen to you, and I don't want it to happen to me either.

I would give anything if I thought it would help you to be happy and satisfied with life. I just kind of wish you'd let me be a part of it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Pssss, dude...she's reaching out to you.

Take the opportunity to make things right.

I've all but blown a recent opportunity. Trust me, you don't want to do the same.
Old 09-04-2005, 06:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no more touching myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
C'mon, make some goals that are actually attainable. Yer setting yourself up for failure.