Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 05:11 PM

Default Re: How effective is pulling out?

Its better than nothing but on a scale of 1-10 its a 3. Use saran wrap....
Old 11-10-2005, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
His wife, who is a nurse, claims that the pullout method is more effective than condoms.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW, where did she get her Nursing degree Bob Jones University? That statement is totally wrong.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
His wife, who is a nurse, claims that the pullout method is more effective than condoms.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW, where did she get her Nursing degree Bob Jones University? That statement is totally wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost every nurse that I've ever known has been either crazy or retarded...usually both. The fact that this "friend" is a nurse means nothing to me. To claim that pulling out is more effective than using condoms is a ludicrous claim.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Almost every nurse that I've ever known has been either crazy or retarded...usually both. The fact that this "friend" is a nurse means nothing to me. To claim that pulling out is more effective than using condoms is a ludicrous claim.

[/ QUOTE ]

My mom is a nurse! Are you calling my mom a crazed retard?!?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
According to Emory University, withdrawal has a typical failure rate of 19%. However, for the couples that use this method correctly, the failure rate is 4%

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, a big thanks to Emory University for that gem. What did they define as withdrawal being done incorrectly? Just leaving it in there? Why even label that statistic as the failure rate for a method if they didn't do the method correctly in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because, "Oh [censored], the first spurt went in!" is a real possibility, and is one of the main problems with this method. There's a very strong urge, bred into us through millions of years of evolution, to push in when we cum. Sooner or later, evolution wins.

Besides, as the other poster stated, who the hell wants to pull out? I'd rather use a condom, or even jerk off then push it in for the coup de grāce.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:54 PM

"I'm looking for some practical info. "

here's practical info: I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT.

the thing is that you get away with it once, then ywice, and soon you get sloppy. you feel the awsome orgasm, and you start pushing the pulling out moment.

the fact is that it's very risky, but if you're a real gambler, then the pregnancy/ STD roulette table is there waiting.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My mom is a nurse! Are you calling my mom a crazed retard?!?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, I've never met your mom, so she doesn't fit into the category of "every nurse I've met" being a crazed retard. The odds are good that she's either crazy or retarded, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if you tell me that she's an exception to the rule. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Naw, I've never met your mom, so she doesn't fit into the category of "every nurse I've met" being a crazed retard. The odds are good that she's either crazy or retarded, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if you tell me that she's an exception to the rule. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shes def. crazy, but not retarded, so in fact your assertion was spot on.

Also, my ex was a nurse and she was also a bit of a lunatic.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just make sure that as you get to the later stages of your hookup session, she is on top. As long as she is on top, you don't even have to pull out, cuz all the sperm will drip down.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ewwww, icky!
Old 11-10-2005, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The irony of this is that I actually graduated from Emory.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, where are you from in Long Island?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe this is going unnoticed. None of you actually went to Emory obviously. Stop lying.