Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2005, 01:55 AM

Default Re: I dont care about Katrina

Matt is correct. He has nothing to do with the opinions I've formed of people who refused to take his comments in the correct context. However, on the off chance that I am the one who has interpreted his comments incorrectly, I shall rescind any and all negative connotations.

I don't think its me starting the flaming when people start saying someone they don't know is a terrible person based off of one horribly misunderstood post. I will stick up for people I consider to be my friends regardless of what people think of how I do it.

I don't tend to get into flame wars often, this will be my last post in the thread.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:57 AM

Default Re: I dont care about Katrina

[ QUOTE ]
Sure you can disagree with me, but you guys who are flipping out on this issue(whether on my side or not) are hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clarify, are you putting my posts in with this? I only ask because I was far from flipping out in my responses to you. My last post may have been a bit long, but it isn't as if it doesn't address a few things in a fairly logical manner.

I only ask because I want see if you are just attempting to discredit (a popular practice around here) everything people say based simply on how much they disagree with you. It's very easy to dismiss everything people say when you label posts in such a manner. I hope this isn't what you're doing, because it would be almost sad to see you resort to such a practice.