Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2003, 01:35 PM

Default You\'re definitely not a keno player, nicky (nt)

Old 08-06-2003, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Yeah, right . . .

Well, thanks for the kind words but you know how it is : Used to be that an anti-semite was someone that hates Jews. Now, an anti-semite is someone that Jews hate.

I don't hate you, Cyrus, I don't even know you. But your posts show a consistent bias against Israel and Jews. The way you distort the facts is shameful. I don't know what you, Alger and Nicky do for a living, but the amount of time you spend on this website railing against Israel and its policies is shameful.
Old 08-06-2003, 01:43 PM

Default Well, you did get that right (nt)

Old 08-06-2003, 02:01 PM

Default Yep, absolutely

"Your posts show a consistent bias against Israel and Jews."

You can't know how funny that last one is. But it's not your fault.

"The way you distort the facts is shameful."

Everything I have ever claimed abt the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, I backed up with evidence. I took particular care to proffer evidence provided by Jewish scholars, scientists and historians. At some point, I even put up here a whole post pointing to sources, with links on the web. But, obviously, this is not enough, since I don't toe the official Zionist line.

"I don't know what you, Alger and Nicky do for a living, but the amount of time you spend on this website railing against Israel and its policies is shameful."

I don't consider the amount of time you spend on this website supporting Israel and its policies to be shameful. This is simply indicative of your frame of mind. If I was spending my time defending Sharon and his ilk, you wouldn't say the same thing.

But if you wanna know, I'm being paid by Arafat to post here. Chris Alger is after my gig but he's too lazy to worry me.
Old 08-07-2003, 03:04 AM

Default Re: What\'s the use in tryin\'

well i like to fan the flames of all debates ...

lets not forget USS liberty sunk by israel. a US warship sunk by israel, admittedly to blame the egyptians (false flags) so that the US would turn against egypt and allow israel free reign in the region.
Old 08-07-2003, 05:15 AM

I read it was an accident--you are the ultimate conspiracy theorist I think;-)
Old 08-07-2003, 10:22 AM

the same place u read gm crops are pesticide free? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2003, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Not true

You and the Palestinians say Sharon is a war criminal, but he has never been tried, let alone convicted, for these alleged offenses. Regardless, he is the duly elected leader of that nation, and the Palestinians must deal with him if they want to negotiate. They had their chances with a "softer" government but refused to act reasonably; now they are stuck with Sharon. Perhaps this is something they shoud have thought about before starting the intifidah, or at many other teams since the Oslo accords when they chose to be unreasonable rather than negotiate a fair solution.

Is Arafat the duly elected president of the Palestinians, should one negotiate with him?
Old 08-07-2003, 11:51 AM

brad I know u r trying to kid here mostly but please try to be more precise when quoting or paraphrasing. I never read that they are "pesticide-free", nor did I say that they are. However large-scale -commercially-grown crops which are GM-modified specifically for the purpose of being insect-resistant require less spraying with pesticides. If certain GM crops undergo spraying with herbicides that's a different matter.
Old 08-07-2003, 11:58 AM

Default Re: Yeah, right . . .

I know many jews (including Israelis BTW) who are against a lot of what you have said in this and other thread. Should I be considering them as Anti-Semites? Is voicing an opinion that is against that of the right wing Israel government the same thing as being racist and/or anti-semite? In fact there are very orthodox jews who believe that the entire Zionist movement is against the principles of Judaism and that a Jewish state is not good for the jewish peoples.

Your characterization of peoplle who differ in opinion from you is akin to the claptrap we heard during the war argument: If you are against war you are for Saddam or If you are against war you are anti-american.

These are all symptoms of minds that are made up and unwilling to listen.