Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2005, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Somebody tell me im not INSANE (WHAT THE FUC*K)

[ QUOTE ]
oh and fu.ck you john, once again.

[/ QUOTE ]
The first time you told me this it shocked me to the core. Made me re-examine my place on this forum and in life in general. The second time - Meh no feeling whatsoever. I'm so ja.ded.

Default Re: STOP BUMPING THIS RETARDED THREAD!!!!!!!

bump [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ok...I am actually going to give this guy a serious post, as I think that may be what he needs.
First off, i hope you know that your ROI and ITMs over your last 10 games or whatever it is not sustainable...
Secondly, I used to have a severe anger problem much like punisher and it drove me crazy when people out drew me. It took me losing a 10K bankroll once then having a 7K downswing recently to fully understand that if people did not make horrid plays, I would not be able to make money. Now when people push or call my push with total crap, I just laugh at it when I lose and mark down another loss with no thought about it. After 1000 or so games you will start noticing that you are making money while I am sure the people that made the bad plays are not. I guess what I am saying here is that you should not be mad when you get outdrawn...it happens. That is part of the game. I used to wonder why I always got outdrawn so much...It is because I always get in with the best hand. I dont ever have the chance to outdraw people because I try not to get all my money in with a 2% chance of winning.
Thirdly, grow up. No one wants another random kid running around dissing people because they responded assholeishly to their post. Get over it...some people are asses and get mad when people post bad beat stories. As for how people call you with nothing, it is pretty simple...They dont know what they are doing. Be glad they dont.

Jcardshark
Old 05-09-2005, 06:13 PM

Great post. I'll never post another bad beat on this forum again, I learned my lesson about how many sarcastic idiots are here who think they are funny. I'm on the downswing right now as you described. I am confident I will get out of it. Thanks for the encouragement.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:41 PM

yes...easy fold

oops sorry..wrong thread...
Old 05-09-2005, 06:58 PM

cool... more sarcasm, (read: your a toad).