FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 03:16 PM

Default Re: it was fun while it lasted

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there are 101 registered and 15 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

post the damn pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a legal liability issue with posting picks of this girl. Why do you think links to her pictures have been deleted twice and the original thread entirely removed? Take note of Ed's comment in my little ditty below (shameless repost from a week ago):

When I saw your post title I thought there must have been a high level meeting of the twoplustwo LLC to discuss the elimination of the OOT forum.

Mason: "OOT is all [censored] now, we should eliminate it."

Mat: "I didn't force [censored] on them this time, they wanted [censored] to be a moderator. Go figure."

David: "Those guys ask too many questions, it distracts me from my deep religious thought."

Ed: "OOT is a lawsuit waiting to happen, kill it now."

Ray: "Hold on, guys, if you get rid of OOT, where will I post my "turkeys in my backyard" posts? OOT is my life."

Mason: "OK, if Ray still wants it, then we have to keep it. He is the smartest of all of us, he must know what he's talking about."

[/ QUOTE ]
BIMO

[/ QUOTE ]

it was funny the first time he used it. must have been while you were away patrick.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Well [censored] then. Someone needs to PM me the links.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-13-2005, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What you did was very immature.
This is lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

what is immature? what is lame?

[/ QUOTE ]

Posting pictures of your ex naked on a website because you are pissed off at her is immature.
The fact that he started a new thread about it is lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

lets see. was it immature? you bet. was it lame? sure. do i feel ok about it because its the LEAST harmful thing that i could have done with the feelings going through my head right now? pretty much. i wont try and excuse it, because i dont really have to defend or explain myself to anyone. but i had to get some anger out, and this was probably the least harmful way of doing it altogether. like i said in the last thread, if the WORST thing she had done to me was post pictures of me naked in some thread ont he internet, iu would be jumping for joy right now.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lets see. was it immature? you bet. was it lame? sure. do i feel ok about it because its the LEAST harmful thing that i could have done with the feelings going through my head right now? pretty much. i wont try and excuse it, because i dont really have to defend or explain myself to anyone. but i had to get some anger out, and this was probably the least harmful way of doing it altogether. like i said in the last thread, if the WORST thing she had done to me was post pictures of me naked in some thread ont he internet, iu would be jumping for joy right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit! You shoulda told us she was a guy befopre we looked at the pictures! Ptoooeey!! Yuck! Yuck! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2005, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit! You shoulda told us she was a guy befopre we looked at the pictures! Ptoooeey!! Yuck! Yuck! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i humbly apologize. this was more the kind of comment i had in mind when i started that last thread anyway=)
Old 10-13-2005, 03:48 PM

You have no [censored] idea what you have done. People have saved those pics and now they are trading them. Who knows where those pics will end up. What if a family member sees them or a friend, do you realize the grief and the damage that will cause?
I don't care what she did to you. Posting those pics was wrong. You could get this site in serious as well.
I hope she has a picture of your 2-inch-cock and post it somewhere.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:55 PM

Default a couple clarification points

since a lot of people are curious (although more about what she looks like than about anything i have to say... sorry i cant do anything about that), i figured i'd post a quick synopsis.

this is my ex gf. our break up was very friendly until a couple of days ago when she did some things, and i became aware of some other things. it then started to go downhill. i posted the original thread (asking if it was ok to post pictures) at work, immediately after getting off the phone with her. i then got a couple people to post the pictures after coming home from work. thanks jurollo and mason55. i responded to a couple of comments, went to sleep, woke up and went for a nice run, came back to check on it and it was gone. i was curious about what happened, so i started this thread.

now for general questions. yes, she dumped me. no, it wasnt for an immediate upgrade. yes, she really was my ex gf. yes, she was more attractive than me. although i am not ugly, i am quite sure oot would declare me so. i pretty much look like your average frat guy toolish figure. striped polos, tilted hats, you know.

the reason the pictures were taken in the first place was there was a couple month period when we were doing the long distance thing. they are low quality from her camera phone, so anyone who hasnt seen them yet, don't expect some studio quality images here.

should cover it. good morning.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have no [censored] idea what you have done. People have saved those pics and now they are trading them. Who knows where those pics will end up. What if a family member sees them or a friend, do you realize the grief and the damage that will cause?
I don't care what she did to you. Posting those pics was wrong. You could get this site in serious as well.
I hope she has a picture of your 2-inch-cock and post it somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

This as good an ending point as anywhere
Closed Thread