Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2005, 12:46 AM

Default Re: Didn\'t you ever see Poltergeist?

Your place is haunted.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:54 AM

Default Re: Important new info

[ QUOTE ]
Alobar, I am not totally convinced that the chick was involved. If she was in cahoots with the burgler, why would she ask to leave early? And if the burglar knew that she was keeping you occuppied, why did he have to make such a hasty exit? Something just doesn't add up to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think she had an acomplice. I think she acted on her own. When she went downstairs to pee, she really just went in my garage and went through stuff. I think there was also a high chance she specifically was looking for my garage door opener.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alobar, I am not totally convinced that the chick was involved. If she was in cahoots with the burgler, why would she ask to leave early? And if the burglar knew that she was keeping you occuppied, why did he have to make such a hasty exit? Something just doesn't add up to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think she had an acomplice. I think she acted on her own. When she went downstairs to pee, she really just went in my garage and went through stuff. I think there was also a high chance she specifically was looking for my garage door opener.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but why would she leave everything askew?
Old 04-28-2005, 12:59 AM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

[ QUOTE ]
when i read the subject i knew with utmost certainty what i could expect in the first few sentences and you did not disappoint. we really need a new forum for these posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 04-28-2005, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but why would she leave everything askew?

[/ QUOTE ]

good question, why would anyone leave it askew tho? My only guess is she was in a hurry because she couldnt really be gone long or I'd wonder wtf happned to her.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:04 AM

I think that you hallucinated the entire thing.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im also going to call this chick today and tell her I found out what the burgler was after, and tell her I changed the garage remote. Im also gunna tell her that this has really kinda freaked me out so the guys from ADT are coming out tomorrow to install a security system (this isnt true). Then I think Im gunna tell her im not going out of town (also not true), and then just play phone tag with her while I'm really gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would want to know for sure if it was her. I would set her up to get caught in the act:

Put the remote back to the way it was. Take the most valuable stuff out of the garage, and seal the door into the house. Set up cameras and set up a hidden alarm system. etc. When that door opens, whoever is there, and whatever car is there, will be caught on tape, and the (delayed) alarm will go off, forcing them to leave before they could find the cameras or recording device.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:16 AM

Sounds to me like this girl is involved and incompetent, or has a psycho following her around. And don't rule out that she already knew where your place was - she had your phone number and could have just feigned ignorance.

Her lack of surprise that someone was downstairs when she returned, and her burglar comment, make me think she is involved somehow. The only possibility not heretofore mentioned is that she unexpectedly encountered the ex downstairs, he threatened her and left in a hurry. However I would discount this theory pretty strongly.

Smells like she's a drug user and is really flailing here. This doesn't make sense because it's so incompetent. I would not have given her as much info as you did. It will make her think she's in the clear and she may try to maintain contact and set you up again. The best play is to do and say nothing. If she doesn't call you, you can be that much more certain she was involved.

NT
Old 04-28-2005, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
good question, why would anyone leave it askew tho? My only guess is she was in a hurry because she couldnt really be gone long or I'd wonder wtf happned to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

She develop any drug issues in the time since you hadn't seen her? Seems really plausible to lie and say someone else broke in (from tweaker mindset), even though there's almost no chance that it's true.

Or maybe she's just really immature and was gonna throw a kegger at your place while your gone.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And don't rule out that she already knew where your place was - she had your phone number

[/ QUOTE ]

Try your phone number here:

http://www.daplus.us/PhoneSearch.aspx