Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 11:29 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

Realistically, anyone who actually took the time to attack this girl is pathetic.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i see no reference or link to poloplayer anywhere. little help?

[/ QUOTE ]

Polo Player

btw - the blowhard's URL is scrumtrulescent...

[/ QUOTE ]
Scroll down and read his "friends" comments. Genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! Beauty is only skin deep, it's the inside that counts.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are aware that people aren't like honor bound to use actual pictures of themselves and this image is likely a joke, right?

[/ QUOTE ]
Dids, you are a genius, I never even thought about that.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Realistically, anyone who actually took the time to attack this girl is pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Everyone here is getting tons of entertainment out of this. There is no way this girl is actually upset by it. She had to lock her blog, which kind of sucks for her, but not a huge deal. She can unlock it or make a new one in a couple weeks when this blows over. I guarantee she is probably getting just as much entertainment out of this as anyone else, if not more. I'm sure her and her friends are laughing their asses off about this whole thing, as they should be. It's just the internet.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Everyone here is getting tons of entertainment out of this. There is no way this girl is actually upset by it. She had to lock her blog, which kind of sucks for her, but not a huge deal. She can unlock it or make a new one in a couple weeks when this blows over. I guarantee she is probably getting just as much entertainment out of this as anyone else, if not more. I'm sure her and her friends are laughing their asses off about this whole thing, as they should be. It's just the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

It may "just be the internet" but getting attacked via IM by complete strangers for basically doing nothing that pertains to them would seriously creep out most women. WTF does what happened between her and Chuddo have to do with any of the 10 year olds in this forum, to the point that they need to harrass her via various means? It's really just pathetic.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

realistically, get a [censored] sense of humor already.

rj
Old 09-14-2005, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I for one thought that it was pretty clear that "slept together" meant that he didn't have sex with her.

Maybe I'm way off,

[/ QUOTE ]

You are.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It may "just be the internet" but getting attacked via IM by complete strangers for basically doing nothing that pertains to them would seriously creep out most women. WTF does what happened between her and Chuddo have to do with any of the 10 year olds in this forum, to the point that they need to harrass her via various means? It's really just pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, I think "It's just the internet" applies. If people were going to her house, or approaching her on the street, its a whole different story because her personal security is threatened. In this case however, all it takes is a simple block. I'm betting she loves it though. Something for her and her friends to laugh about. I really don't think anyone is genuinely insulted by what some annonymous person on the internet has to say about them. At least that would be my point of view if something similar happened to me.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I for one thought that it was pretty clear that "slept together" meant that he didn't have sex with her.

Maybe I'm way off,

[/ QUOTE ]

You are.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that the OP mentioned that he saw her naked made me think he did not have sex with her. If he did have sex with her, he would not mention that.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

realistically, get a [censored] sense of humor already.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. I should crack a grin and join in the senseless bashing.

I tend to reserve my vitriol for people who actually wronged me somehow, though it's pretty senseless for me to post this since most of OOT aren't even past the age of 19 and still thinks it's cool to join the mob and attack whatever random target pops up.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She put the ball into our hands when she came on here and posted a private conversation she had with him with the intention of humiliating him. I don't feel sorry for this woman at all. She tried to own him and ended up getting owned herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with you, too.

the internet is hard.

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread