Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 02:20 AM

Default Re: Help my kids school!

This is fierce neck-and-neck battle. One more player could tip the scales for us.

Who's in?

Go Forest!!
Old 10-11-2005, 03:00 AM

Site stopped working for me. I was getting tired anyways. We really had a good run there but we kept going from 1st to 2nd that westbourgh team is vicious.

Good voting people I shall return renewed! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2005, 03:05 AM

Have you guys posted this thing on site deleted? They have an "OOT" which is more active than this forum.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:07 AM

two tabling has no effect! it messes with the system, you can only send one correct answer every 15 secs from your computer. Is this not the case with you?

BTW, I'm still retired from the Forest game.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
two tabling has no effect! it messes with the system, you can only send one correct answer every 15 secs from your computer. Is this not the case with you?

BTW, I'm still retired from the Forest game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you were way premature in giving up on this. We have over a month left. Yes, it appears that we are slowly losing ground but the difference is insignificant compared to how many votes will eventually decide this thing. I refuse to believe that with the collective intelligence of this forum (no jokes please) we can't find a way to beat these kids.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:20 AM

CardSharpCook voted enough that he does not need to vote anymore. He did 800 in one session it would be crazy to try and keep that up.

All I know is we go up in rank every single day and if we ever get in the top ten everyone is going to want to join us. I'm ok with that and I'm willing to suffer now so we can pass it over to them to it finish for us. For now we must take the fight to these punks! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thx for the suggestion Dynasty we will look into it but we got someone (a RAT!) going around telling people not to join our effort evertime we post on a new forum after we discuss it on here. So if you can remove that link and PM it to Tony or me and we will try it.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:27 AM

I'm sure there is a standard analogy that I should use, but I don't know it, so I'll make one up:

There may be a dozen ways to skin a cat, but all of them involve a knife and a lot of blood.

Point being, we are 50K votes out of 5th. We need to average 1600 votes more per day than the leaders of the pack. We currently average about 1000 less than the leaders. So somewhere we have to manufacture 10 man hours a day. We're currently putting in about 20 man hours a day. Ok fine, it is possible, but how the hell can we get people to spend that much time punching in verification codes?
Old 10-11-2005, 03:36 AM

why would the average person on another forum care if FORST got the laptops or if some ohter school got the laptops?
Old 10-11-2005, 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why would the average person on another forum care if FORST got the laptops or if some ohter school got the laptops?

[/ QUOTE ]

why would we care? There is always a way to inspire people. The hard part is finding it.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:28 AM

First Page Please.