Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 09:09 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

She put the ball into our hands when she came on here and posted a private conversation she had with him with the intention of humiliating him. I don't feel sorry for this woman at all. She tried to own him and ended up getting owned herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure she got "owned." I think Chuddo took the worst of it because he tried to come on here and brag about how he banged this chick and next thing you know ol' girl is posting a private IM where chuddo was groveling and admitting that he lied. Plus, I think in the IM he called most of OOT a bunch of douchebags.

If you want to make chuddo your hero, I think that is appropriate for this crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, Chuddo hardly bragged about banging this chick. His post was made for us to laugh at his ineptitude and give him advice on how to recover.

Seconldy, she most certainly did get owned. She had to shut down public access to her blog. She completely failed in humiliating Chuddo. Instead she made a 500 post nobody into the author of a thread that is going do be nominated for post of the year, thus making him famous on these boards now. Most people here respect him for coming back and owning up to his mistakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, having the respect of OOT and POTY for striking out is much better than banging this chick.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:11 PM

okay, there are a few problems i have now. first, i cant imagine the person telling her to drink poison was serious. if we still cant take a joke by now(even a tasteless one) in oot i dont know when we will.

second, thin man's statement that us spamming her blog and forcing her to shut it down and saying that we HURT her is insane, maybe beyond insane. she posted her thoughts on an open public forum. she was a complete [censored] in those thoughts and when it was pointed out to her she protected the blog. if this "hurt" her, she would be the most easily injured person in the history of mankind. if you cant take it, dont dish it out...

third, if this gets beyond a joke, it sucks, buts its a REALLY funny situation. i cant imagine either party is that up in arms about all this, but ive enjoyd this quite a bit. keep in mind that "enjoyed" is relative to working, but yeah, i thought this was a hilarious thread. everyones vagina needs to stop gushing blood...now.

rj
Old 09-14-2005, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
c'mon dude, read what I wrote in context...

i was sarcastically referring to her use of "fabulous" as an atrocity.

and thinking no one was "hurt" is naive. she is a young 20 something female. you don't think this made her feel the least bit uncomfortable? regardless of how people portray themselves, I would be shocked if this didn't freak her out just a little bit. (and yes "hurt" is too strong a word. i just imagine she probably feels creeped out by all this. i doubt she is very forum/ootiot/12-year-olds-with-the-internet savvy.)

[/ QUOTE ]

22 years old is not a child. She's a college graduate, about the same age as Chuddo.

I'm sure she feels a bit uncomfortable, but no more so than Chuddo. She didn't get reamed remotely as bad in any kind of a meaningful way by OOT fools as Chuddo did when she decided to post his AIM conversation with her. That was just plain low, and much worse, and a second and this time escalated level of betrayal on her part, and more embarassing than anything Chuddo came close to doing.

Frankly, I think it undoubtedly made her the star of her little world for a while, and this is NOT a girl who doesn't like attention. Turning her into a victim is a way too pat, and doesn't really apply all that well.

Here's where she's a "victim" -- OOT guys spamming her log. That alone, for whatever that's worth. Is it devastating? Not unless she's a mental invalid or basket case. It's just jerky. What's more, her own internet hijinks were asking for trouble, over and over again. None of this would have started without her initial blabbing in her own blog, and she wouldn't have stirred up much baloney OOT spam on her blog if she hadn't compounded her instigating indiscretion by trying to publically shame the heck out of Chuddo with the posting of the AIM log. She made her bid for attention by carrying this all out publically in her blog, to be seen by everyone and anyone, and, well, it worked. Maybe too well.

I know Chuddo learned his lesson, but I have my doubts as to whether she learned hers.

I'm not a fan of spamming anyone, and I didn't write anything on her blog myself. But seriously, this girl is as much a victim as she took the extra, repeated, poorly judged efforts to make herself.

This is all small change stuff unless anyone wants to blow it out of proportion, which seems to be the hot craze of the moment in this thread. If she doesn't figure out how to get an entertaining story to tell her friends out of this, the kid is beyond redemption. This story practically tells itself.

Enough drama. Any parties shedding tears over this are terminable goofballs.

We need someone like Big Steve in here to remind us about Living, Learning, and Laughing. Anyone who can't find a good lesson and a good laugh in this mess has problems and shouldn't be criticizing anybody.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:15 PM

She cancelled her Myspace. That sucks. People were definitely overzealous commenting on her blog.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:16 PM

in a nutshell...

[ QUOTE ]

Enough drama. Any parties shedding tears over this are terminable goofballs.

[/ QUOTE ]

rj
Old 09-14-2005, 09:16 PM

oh no, shes going to have to make a new myspace account and add her 4 friends again. is 3 minutes of work really worth it?

rj
Old 09-14-2005, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She didn't get reamed remotely as bad in any kind of a meaningful way by OOT fools as Chuddo did when she decided to post his AIM conversation with her. That was just plain low, and much worse, and a second and this time escalated level of betrayal on her part, and more embarassing than anything Chuddo came close to doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the IM posting was fabulous! No way this thread would have been as good without it.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:18 PM

your avatar is mesmerizing.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:18 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
She cancelled her Myspace. That sucks. People were definitely overzealous commenting on her blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

and she will love the sympathy votes. it's also a power thing, OOT had it while spamming her and being jerks. she took it back. good for her. she is still mean, though.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the IM posting was fabulous! No way this thread would have been as good without it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone repost this conversation or link / PM?

Because I decided to study and not visit OOT for a day, I missed the blog, etc.
Closed Thread