Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 08:49 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
She put the ball into our hands when she came on here and posted a private conversation she had with him with the intention of humiliating him. I don't feel sorry for this woman at all. She tried to own him and ended up getting owned herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure she got "owned." I think Chuddo took the worst of it because he tried to come on here and brag about how he banged this chick and next thing you know ol' girl is posting a private IM where chuddo was groveling and admitting that he lied. Plus, I think in the IM he called most of OOT a bunch of douchebags.

If you want to make chuddo your hero, I think that is appropriate for this crowd.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

oustanding. that picture is scrumtrulescent.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She put the ball into our hands when she came on here and posted a private conversation she had with him with the intention of humiliating him. I don't feel sorry for this woman at all. She tried to own him and ended up getting owned herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure she got "owned." I think Chuddo took the worst of it because he tried to come on here and brag about how he banged this chick and next thing you know ol' girl is posting a private IM where chuddo was groveling and admitting that he lied. Plus, I think in the IM he called most of OOT a bunch of douchebags.

If you want to make chuddo your hero, I think that is appropriate for this crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, Chuddo hardly bragged about banging this chick. His post was made for us to laugh at his ineptitude and give him advice on how to recover.

Seconldy, she most certainly did get owned. She had to shut down public access to her blog. She completely failed in humiliating Chuddo. Instead she made a 500 post nobody into the author of a thread that is going do be nominated for post of the year, thus making him famous on these boards now. Most people here respect him for coming back and owning up to his mistakes.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You are kidding right?

He made the first post and it included text from her blog, that she did not grant him access too, nor expect him to seek out and read.

Either way, I could really care less. The end effect is her getting harrassed and the cause was him making this thread.

Cause/Effect at it's sadest.

[/ QUOTE ]she put it on myspace! im sure chuddo has a myspace and she probaly expected for him to read it and planned the AIM convo. she deserves it
Old 09-14-2005, 09:02 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]

You are kidding right?

He made the first post and it included text from her blog, that she did not grant him access too, nor expect him to seek out and read.

Either way, I could really care less. The end effect is her getting harrassed and the cause was him making this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, i just posted this in my blog.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You are kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]she put it on myspace! im sure chuddo has a myspace and she probaly expected for him to read it and planned the AIM convo. she deserves it

[/ QUOTE ]

let's find chuddo's myspace. someone get on that.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:05 PM

I suggested this in the MS Paint thread too, but I think it would be entertaining to get some MS Paintings of the Chuddo Story going. Anyone want to give it a shot?
Old 09-14-2005, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody's being hurt here. OOT's giving people a hard time for being idiots. The only thing that was hurt was Chuddo's chance, however slim it was, of getting back with this girl and he doesn't even care for that any more. It's all harmless fun, however lame it is. When you grow up, you'll realize that most of the things you did as a teenager or early 20-something were lame. That's what being 13-25 is about. If people are seriously hurt by any of this, then they're wound entirely too tight, they deserve it, and they need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with pretty much all of this. Yeah, a lot of what I did between 13 and yesterday was lame - but that makes it neither right nor means it didn't hurt someone.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:07 PM

Harrassing the girl and making her shut down her blog was messed up. The first few were funny, but some people on here are assholes. Regardless of what she did or what you think of her based on your limited knowledge, she didn't deserve as much as she got. That said, it wasn't so terrible that OOT should be worrying about picking up her shrink's bill. Chuddo didn't do anything wrong in my opinion. This thread started out lame, got really funny, and then burned out. I think it's run its course, lets let it die before its greatness is diluted.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:09 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
Harrassing the girl and making her shut down her blog was messed up. The first few were funny, but some people on here are assholes. Regardless of what she did or what you think of her based on your limited knowledge, she didn't deserve as much as she got. That said, it wasn't so terrible that OOT should be worrying about picking up her shrink's bill. Chuddo didn't do anything wrong in my opinion. This thread started out lame, got really funny, and then burned out. I think it's run its course, lets let it die before its greatness is diluted.

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree with you !

although don't be fooled, her shutting down her blog is part of her massive plan !!
Closed Thread