Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2003, 10:41 PM

Default Re: Hot chicks that are over rated

[ QUOTE ]
For a second there, I thought you weren't smoking crack. But Halle Berry? Good God, man, lay off the pipe!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, Ok, maybe I'm smoking crack here, but come on, she is not nearly all that with her butch hair cut. If she would grow her hair back out I would start to dig her again and would say she is hot and not overrated.
Old 08-02-2003, 03:52 AM

Dude, I think you're the one kissing the pipe. That huge PD thing (the distance between her eyes) has me way turned off of Brittany. My wife told me that her childhood nickname was something like "fish face) because her eyes were so far apart.

Now take a good look at Anna K. I mean a really good look. Now look at Halle Berry. Anna has a smoking body...for a professional athlete. She's toned (obviously), but, compared to a body for a body's sake, it aint all that, and it aint a bag of chips. You can find similarly toned and bodies every day at club one working out, but I wouldn't put them up in the ultra hot category. Now look at the face again. If she wasn't a professional athlete, and compared to people like martina navratalova and ai sugiyama, do you think she'd even get the time of day from the fashion world? remember, the tennis world that she inhabits is the same one that gave us Gabriela Sabatini as ultra smokin. not exactly high standards.

Mandy Moore? uh, no.
Old 08-02-2003, 11:56 AM

All of my fantasies were ruined when she contracted hepatitis.
Old 08-03-2003, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, I think you're the one kissing the pipe. That huge PD thing (the distance between her eyes) has me way turned off of Brittany. My wife told me that her childhood nickname was something like "fish face) because her eyes were so far apart.

[/ QUOTE ]
So, last night I come home and Crossroads is playing on cable. I watch for a few minutes and can't help but fixate on the distance between Britney's eyes. I'm not sure if it bothers me or not yet, but it's disturbing that I'm focusing on her eyes instead of her rack.

[ QUOTE ]
Now take a good look at Anna K.

[/ QUOTE ]
I still think she's smokin' hot, but I did concede (slightly) that she's overrated.

[ QUOTE ]
Mandy Moore? uh, no.

[/ QUOTE ]
Man, you were being so reasonable. Mandy is incredible.
Old 08-03-2003, 10:34 PM

Finally, someone not smoking crack.

It wasn't until your fifth or sixth post in this thread that I realized the magnitude of this statement. I'm touched.

BTW-Christina Aguilera is looking nastier by the day. She's currently so far behind the Jessica Simpson/Mandy Moore/Britney Spears pack it's not even funny.