Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 02:10 AM

Default Re: What Was This Fellow 2+2er thinking??????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's true. Half the posts on this thread are from him. He feels he always has to have the last word and wants to argue with everything someone says. If it wasn't for his immature sarcastic posts, he'd only have like 14 or 15 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Said the douche trying to get the last word on me.....

Let's see, oh, that's right, you're the one who started insulting me, in this thread, and in the previous thread. I just responded in kind. Don't make me start posting Dolph Lundgren vs. Chuck Norris pictures again

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh god please start posting the dolph vs chuck pics. That was the best part of the last thread....unlucky guy right?

I read every post. This is classic.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't remember Russian Bear hijacked a SECOND thread fighting you on the ear boxing/boat thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the thread that the donkey is talking about HEE HAW
Basically a guy was in a sit and go tournament. Some idiot sucked out on him (much like donkey does) knocking him out and then got in his face. Many of the, uh, non-hetero 2+2ers suggested kissing the man on the mouth (grandgnu's preference). Someone related a similar story and mentioned punching the man in the ears. I mentioned that, although that is a better solution than homosexual activity, why hit him in the ears? Donkey-boy then went on a tanget trying to defend the ancient art of ear-boxing. Of couse he just made himself look like the ass that he is in the process. I prefer to take the high road. I follow a simple philosophy, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. I probably shouldn't get him so riled up, it's never a good idea to tap the aquarium.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't remember Russian Bear hijacked a SECOND thread fighting you on the ear boxing/boat thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the thread that the donkey is talking about HEE HAW
Basically a guy was in a sit and go tournament. Some idiot sucked out on him (much like donkey does) knocking him out and then got in his face. Many of the, uh, non-hetero 2+2ers suggested kissing the man on the mouth (grandgnu's preference). Someone related a similar story and mentioned punching the man in the ears. I mentioned that, although that is a better solution than homosexual activity, why hit him in the ears? Donkey-boy then went on a tanget trying to defend the ancient art of ear-boxing. Of couse he just made himself look like the ass that he is in the process. I prefer to take the high road. I follow a simple philosophy, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. I probably shouldn't get him so riled up, it's never a good idea to tap the aquarium.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats right...thanks for reminding me...I though it might have been that dude that thought he was too unlucky for poker. I would take the high road to in that 'buh bye' thing....but even though you SAY would take the high road - I laugh so much at your converstations because you strike me as so passive aggressive. You "tap the aquarium" but then you get all riled up and pissed yourself and have dumb retorts to make back. I'd probably be annoyed if I were you - but I hope you can understand that its friekin' hilaroius for me to read.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:23 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
I prefer to take the high road. I follow a simple philosophy, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. I probably shouldn't get him so riled up, it's never a good idea to tap the aquarium.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's it, you, me and $0.01/$0.02 Limit Hold 'Em, four tables at a time! Then afterwards, it's a slap-fight and ear-boxing match, winner gets the girl

RUSSIANBEAR

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/l=IVS/SIG=12n5dj6t1/EXP=1134022740/*-http%3A//www.hollywoodcultmovies.com/assets/images/DolphLundgren2.jpg[/img]

VERSUS

GRANDGNU

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/l=IVS/SIG=132l84bmt/EXP=1134022831/*-http%3A//www.poster.net/norris-chuck/norris-chuck-photo-chuck-norris-6202126.jpg[/img]

THE PRIZE-RUSSIAN MAIL-ORDER BRIDES

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/l=IVS/SIG=12ugdqr3m/EXP=1134023002/*-http%3A//www.foreign-brides.net/img/russian-mail-order-bride-01-marriage.jpg[/img]
Old 12-07-2005, 02:25 AM

Sir, I am here to entertain you.
Passive-aggressive....no way, just plain friggin' aggressive.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:26 AM

a guy I know has a mail order russian bride....shes much hotter than the pics you showed.

Good pic of Russian bear though. Very representative of russians in appearance.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sir, I am here to entertain you.
Passive-aggressive....no way, just plain friggin' aggressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really a a genuine passive aggressive....you're just passive...and then aggressive....

glad we're cool though.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:29 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

Oh god, stop this. I'm having too much fun searching for photos to post. But it's 1:30 am and I really need to get to bed, work tomorrow/today (being the lazy unambitious bum that I am)

Alright, night all, it's been fun. I'll check more posts and put more pics up sometime Wednesday.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:32 AM

I see what you mean. It's my style, I play weak, but I'm really just trapping with the nuts, then BAM, I hit you. Other times, I just come out firing. Gotta mix up your style. Donkey-boy doesn't understand this. Hence he sucks at poker. I was gonna make a comment using a pun on the word "nuts" but, well, that would contradict what I said about the high road and the other BS I wrote about saying nice things.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I see what you mean. It's my style, I play weak, but I'm really just trapping with the nuts, then BAM, I hit you. Other times, I just come out firing. Gotta mix up your style. Donkey-boy doesn't understand this. Hence he sucks at poker. I was gonna make a comment using a pun on the word "nuts" but, well, that would contradict what I said about the high road and the other BS I wrote about saying nice things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job taking the high road and not bringing up your entendree.

Also good job with the high road on refering to Grandpa in a derogatorry way.

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

BTW - please don't teach my friends to box my ears either.