Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2005, 11:51 AM

Default Re: Worst / dumbest reason you got dumped

[ QUOTE ]

You are lucky a giant beer can didn't fall out of the sky on top of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm lucky that I don't drink crappy light beer that comes in a can. But you're still probably right.

ScottieK
Old 11-17-2005, 11:58 AM

Guys, they were all cheating on you.

I had a friend that got dumped becuase of his shoes though. They were normal steve madden type looking, but shes hated them, and dumped him. She was probably cheating on him too though.
Old 11-17-2005, 12:11 PM

Several:

"You're not mysterious anymore" (??)
"You're not Christian"
"I like you better as a friend"
"Your penis is too big"
Old 11-17-2005, 12:15 PM

Girl dumped me because I wasn't sure I wanted kids.

I was 22. She was 21. We weren't married. We hadn't had sex. We weren't out of college. We were unemployed. I've never been around kids, so I'm not one of those "I love kids" types. So she dumped me.
Old 11-17-2005, 12:21 PM

Not really a dumping story, but I had a girlfriend flat-out disappear once. I was just out of high school, she was in college, we worked at the same store. Went out for a month or so, had sex, I thought everything was fine. Then, she stopped returning my calls. She lived w/ her aunt and uncle, and they kept telling me pleasantly that she wasn't home and would call me back. At the same time she stopped showing up at work without telling the bosses she was quitting or anything. At the same time, the girls from her school started asking me about her, saying she wasn't showing up for class anymore either. They were getting the same runaround from the aunt and uncle as I was.

Now this girl had told me that she had spent some time in a mental health center when she was a younger teen. After a month or so I assumed that she went back in and that she didn't want anyone to know. I never did hear from her again.
Old 11-17-2005, 12:23 PM

At least you can now honestly brag you drive women crazy.
Old 11-17-2005, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not really a dumping story, but I had a girlfriend flat-out disappear once. I was just out of high school, she was in college, we worked at the same store. Went out for a month or so, had sex, I thought everything was fine. Then, she stopped returning my calls. She lived w/ her aunt and uncle, and they kept telling me pleasantly that she wasn't home and would call me back. At the same time she stopped showing up at work without telling the bosses she was quitting or anything. At the same time, the girls from her school started asking me about her, saying she wasn't showing up for class anymore either. They were getting the same runaround from the aunt and uncle as I was.

Now this girl had told me that she had spent some time in a mental health center when she was a younger teen. After a month or so I assumed that she went back in and that she didn't want anyone to know. I never did hear from her again.

[/ QUOTE ]

and there was a new hole in the desert somewhere...

Seriously though, that's creepy. This would be much worse than the worst kind of breaking-up gimmick, just not knowing sucks.

Swede
Old 11-17-2005, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

and there was a new hole in the desert somewhere...

Seriously though, that's creepy. This would be much worse than the worst kind of breaking-up gimmick, just not knowing sucks.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was weird, to say the least. The thing was, I figured if her aunt and uncle didn't know where she was I'd have heard about it on one of the numerous occasions that I called her. Her friends as well, I worked with a few of them as well, and we had always been friendly as well. They kept getting the same thing from aunt and uncle as me. So at least she hadn't, like, disappeared from everyone.

Yeah, it was weird, though.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:33 PM

1) I was too nice.

2) I never bought her any weed. I don't smoke and she could only have sex when she's high on weed. She also loved to smoke weed. I'm really glad that one didn't last. Although I wish it didn't last as long as it did. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2005, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"You're not Christian"

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man i'd kill a bitch.