Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 07:44 PM

Default Re: What Tiffany Willaimson did right

[ QUOTE ]
no offence, but if i want to talk strategy i will go to Multi-table Tournaments or some other forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the forum for discussing strategy in TV WSOP hands not MTT.

I started a strategy thread, but it degenerated into this I hate Tiffany, I am a better player than her, and I am jealous of her $400K thread.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:49 PM

There is a difference between "I can't believe she didnt muck that" and "God shes a damn idiot"

if you cant see that, I would invite you to expand beyond the world of this forum.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no offence, but if i want to talk strategy i will go to Multi-table Tournaments or some other forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I started a strategy thread, but it degenerated into this I hate Tiffany, I am a better player than her, and I am jealous of her $400K thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, if you read most of the posts on here they are about people places and things, not strategy... sorry to bust your bubble.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:05 PM

bottom line she did 400,000 things right congrats Tiffany but I wouldn't go about quitting your day job.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, if you read most of the posts on here they are about people places and things, not strategy... sorry to bust your bubble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, in the future I make similar posts about strategy in WPT events in the MTT forum, where the discussion is atleast slightly intelligent.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, in the future I make similar posts about strategy in WPT events in the MTT forum, where the discussion is atleast slightly intelligent.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey guys, why dont we ask Dynasty, you know, the moderator here?

I did, in reference to making a sticky/faq, and he said that this should be the place for strategy talks.

Unfortunately betgo is correct, you wont get good strategy discussion here, most responses are along the lines of "yeah well I dont know what M is, but I woulda slapped the [censored] outta him".

gg
Old 11-03-2005, 08:33 PM

My point was not to say that you cannot talk about WSOP stratagy here, or review hands - or the time taken to play them, but seriuosly, if you want to talk seriuos poker strategy, this is probably not the place. anyway, back to flaming tiffany
Old 11-03-2005, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My point was not to say that you cannot talk about WSOP stratagy here, or review hands - or the time taken to play them, but seriuosly, if you want to talk seriuos poker strategy, this is probably not the place. anyway, back to flaming tiffany

[/ QUOTE ]

I reposted this in MTT forum with my original post and the replies I considered relevant by Swarm and Tiffany.

I mostly post in the MTT forum, but I thought this belonged here. In the future, I will start strategy threads about televised events in the MTT forum, as no intelligent discussion is possible here.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:45 PM

accept the fact that she is a donk who made a lot of money... nothing more needs to be said. She made a lot of money playing poker, she's not an idiot, but she certainly sucks at poker.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
accept the fact that she is a donk who made a lot of money... nothing more needs to be said. She made a lot of money playing poker, she's not an idiot, but she certainly sucks at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much sums it up if the TV coverage is accurate of her game (which I don't doubt). Oh yeah toss rude in there too.