Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2005, 10:41 PM

Default Re: I faked an orgasm today

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it can clog plumbing or end up in the water supply.

[/ QUOTE ]

can my sh!t end up in the water supply too?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, that's what I was thinking.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yea, I'd also like to know why. What should you do with them, just toss them in the garbage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm obviously yes.

Would you throw a plastic bag in the toilet? No.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess not. Would you carry groceries home in a condom?
Old 10-30-2005, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't flush condoms.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whaa? Whet else am I supposed to do with them? Let them stink up the garbage? Build the Leaning Tower of Spunk?
Old 10-30-2005, 10:47 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]

Um, how could it get in the water supply?
And isn't clogging only an issue if you have a septic tank or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

"If condoms are disposed of via the toilet, they would usually be fished out early on in the water-recycling process and transported to a landfill. However, they can sometimes remain with other water waste and be sent out into the Atlantic, the Gulf, or some other larger body of water." - goaskalice

"Condom disposal
Where and how does one dispose a used condom ?

In a bin, as they may block up pipes if you put them in the toilet. --Drak2 19:33, 19 May 2005 (UTC) " -wikipedia

i don't know, i'm not a plumber. i just thought it was common knowledge to not flush things down the toilet that don't break down. that is what the garbage is for...
Old 10-30-2005, 10:50 PM

jeez, and this whole time i thought you were a plumber...disappointing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2005, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"If condoms are disposed of via the toilet, they would usually be fished out early on in the water-recycling process and transported to a landfill. However, they can sometimes remain with other water waste and be sent out into the Atlantic, the Gulf, or some other larger body of water." - goaskalice

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you telling me there is a filtering system that clears out piss and [censored] but not plastic? I'm calling bs.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yea, I'd also like to know why. What should you do with them, just toss them in the garbage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm obviously yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I use my condoms for this
Old 10-30-2005, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm obviously yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I use my condoms for this

[/ QUOTE ]
Would you shove a plastic bag full of coins up your ass? I bet not.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:59 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

"There's some new outrage over the $1.8 million the Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District has spent on a temporary system to catch condoms that have been slipping through the Jones Island sewage treatment plant. Fair enough; $1.8 million is a lot of money for a temporary fix - although it's worth noting that the temporary solution does seem to be working and that people knew two years ago the price would be around $2 million.
Advertisement

But to be truly fair, some of that outrage should be directed at the folks who are really responsible for the mess: the flushers. The flushers are people who think their toilets are auxiliary - or even primary - waste receptacles. They flush condoms, tampons, bandages, cotton balls, baby wipes, cleaning wipes, large wads of paper, food, ashtray-loads of cigarettes and assorted other disposable items down toilets.

While that method does get the items out of sight quickly, it can cause problems for homeowners' pipes and, further downstream, for the sewerage district. Anything plastic is especially difficult for treatment plants to handle, getting through filter screens if small and sometimes gumming up the works.

Granted, flushing condoms and tampons is a time-honored and discreet method of disposal. But the fact is that flushing those items causes problems. And just as with water usage, what the average citizen does has a profound effect on what goes into the sewer system.

Residents can help themselves and the district during times of heavy rain, for example, by taking showers instead of baths, turning off water while brushing teeth or shaving, putting off washing the laundry and fixing leaky faucets and toilets. They can also install rain barrels in their yards to catch water from their downspouts and, if applicable, disconnect their downspouts from the sanitary sewer system. The district has a whole list of ways in which citizens can reduce their use of water.

In the end, of course, the enemy really is us. Yes, the district can do a better job. No question. But overflows and dumping are a direct result of the amount of water and sewage coming into the sewerage system, so at least part of the responsibility lies with residents.

Residents who don't like overflows can help by using less water.

And residents who don't like the idea of condoms floating in the lake should stop flushing them down the toilet. "
http://www.jsonline.com/news/editori...y05/326796.asp
Old 10-30-2005, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why fake it? your inside her, just cum! Why the hell would you pullout and pretend to cum?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not into her. It wasn't turning me on at all. I pretended to cum inside her, then went to the bathroom and flushed the condom

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't flush condoms.

[/ QUOTE ]

elaborate plz?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They can clog up plumbing lines. I'm a landlord and more than one blockage has been caused by tenants flushing condoms down the toilet. Same for tampons. Just because you stick something on/in your respective genitailia doesn't mean it goes in the toilet when you're done with it.