Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2005, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Day 30

My goals for the next week are to play 40 hours and bring my post cashout bankroll to $3K. It is currently at $2300.
Old 08-18-2005, 03:49 AM

Default Re: Summer of [censored] --it begins

I've come to a sort of depressing revelation tonight while watching wedding crashers. I think the reason I have a hard time putting in hours is because I have no god damned life outside of poker. I mean seriously I wake up and start thinking ok 7 more hours and im going to start playing and then I don't do [censored]. not a god damned thing from occasionally eating lunch with my brother.

this is extremely depressing for me for some reason tonight. perhaps it as something to do with me trying to think of fun things that I could do during the day and coming with dick.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:28 AM

Haha! I had same feeling watching Laguna Beach the other day. I live very close to LB and it made me remember how much fun it is to hang out with friends and actually have fun. I was on a mission for the rest of the summer to make a certain amount of money, but now I am not so sure I even care about how much money is in PP account. I think I am going to have to enjoy my last few weeks before college starts again and enjoy life. I need to enjoy these years of my life god damn it! Tommorow I am forcing myself to wake up at 10(maybe 1) to play golf and then I am going to go to my friends house and get wasted with mujeres. I dont even want to turn on my computer. The more that I think about it...thats exactly what I am going to do tommorrow. Adios dude.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:34 AM

I think Jessica is so incredibly hot from LB.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:39 AM

Why do you think I watch the show dude!!! I think the girl who goes to school in SF is also incredibly hot. GOODNIGHT!