Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2005, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Epic Blunder

[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday I had a burger, cheese fries, and an orange creamsicle float (ice cream replaced by frozen custard) at The Shake Shack.

Unless Paluka blew you in the bathroom I think I had the much better night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the confidence in my skills.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:20 PM

you made the right choice as you can always go back for the other two. good thinking. but being not so bright you didnt take someone of slick tongue with you. next time invite boris or the sucker along to do the talking, then send them home.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you made the right choice as you can always go back for the other two. good thinking. but being not so bright you didnt take someone of slick tongue with you. next time invite boris or the sucker along to do the talking, then send them home.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kids, watch and learn. Ray Zee rules.
Old 05-13-2005, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kids, watch and learn. Ray Zee rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, midnight in NY and you're posting. I can't decide if you haven't gone for the drinks yet, or are already back. Trip report?
Old 05-13-2005, 12:08 AM

That's next week.
Old 05-13-2005, 12:50 AM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
you made the right choice as you can always go back for the other two. good thinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't agree.

I ran this scenario by some buds a little while ago. Telling them basically the situation presented in the first post. It was, without a blink, a unanimous, 'option 1'.

But to each his own.

b
Old 05-13-2005, 12:20 AM

Do you normally go out with two girls at a time? Almost everytime i've been in this scenerio the girls are totally annoaying, stupid, cock teases who arent likely going to split up so one of them can bang you. if one of them wanted to bang you, then the other one wouldnt show up. the chances of you getting a threesome with this type of combo is close to imposible barring that they arent from idaho and have never gotten drunk.

seriously, since ive been 13, it seems like 95% of the guys are chasing after 5% of the girls.

out of curiousity, did you pick up all the bills?

hahahahahahahaha

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I have dinner w/ Paluka in the East Village. After dinner, I have a couple of options.

Option 1: Walk a few blocks to alphabet city and meet up w/ two very cute girls who I've known for a while. They have called a couple of times to let me know where they are and as recently as last week they have both verified what great taste they have in men (ie: they both love me).

Option 2: Travel like 50+ blocks north (a pain in the ass + $$$) to meet up w/ two girls that I met this weekend. Both are quite annoying and stupid and when I hung out with them this weekend neither showed much interest and even after a lot of drinks, I was annoyed by their stupidity. But they are new and 21 and 23 and super hot.

So, of course I choose Option 2 and now here I am back at the hotel posting on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]