Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2004, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Final Analysis

I think it is sad you focus on what influence he had on popular culture and not the influence he had on people's minds.
His music is deep, there is a reason no other rapper will ever be like him, he touched all people, blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, anyone who ever had similar experiences as him, or thoughts similar to his.
My favorite line from him is "even geniuses ask questions" that is what he represents to me. Not some rapper who wore lost of jewelry or drank expenisve alcohol. Think about that.
Old 02-03-2004, 10:39 PM

Default Re: Tupacs Influence

"1.Thuglife or being a Thug.

When you see all these thugged out kids today and you think what the hell is wrong with society, well thats Pac's influence. Nobody was talking about being a thug until Pac had those influential words tatooed on his stomach.
"

In other words, he was a bad influence, and harmful to the black community and to youth in general. Way to go (NOT!).

What's more, the glamorization of the violent thuglife has no doubt resulted in many young people dying prematurely, especially in the black community. In other words, Tupac's influence probably did more harm than good.

Too bad what he started can't be undone, but that's life.