Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2005, 11:09 PM

Default Re: idol \"shocker\"

(and that was not intended to be sexual but tempurpedic visions are floating through my head).

i will admit it.

the only thing that has *not* happened on the tempurpedic so far is sex.

but that's cuz it is not my birthday or passover. god forbid we do it 3 times a year just so granny can try some shake-N-bake on the new bed.

oye

Old 04-14-2005, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
another reason is that simon may have been right and a HARD version of freebird with all that stage running may have turned off some voters.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree granny. I thought freebird was awesome, but it might have turned off some people. Ironically, Bo may have rocked TOO much. Still thought it was hysterical when he said he tried out for idol on a bet and basically doesn't give a [censored] if he loses. And when Bo says that, I actually believe him - he'd probably be happy to go back home and get back to rockin with his band. Hope his "whatever" attitude doesn't cost him votes, though. Either way I think Bo might wanna mellow it out a little next week.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and basically doesn't give a [censored] if he loses. And when Bo says that, I actually believe him - he'd probably be happy to go back home and get back to rockin with his band.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bo would make a good poker player, but I'd bet my net worth he does care (a lot). They all know what's at stake.

That being said, I think his poise and quiet (or not so quiet) confidence tonight will help him in the long run, by far he was the most relaxed bottom 3 performer we've seen so far.

J
Old 04-14-2005, 12:53 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

bottom 3 were scott, nadia, and bo. nadia left. who were the bottom 2? my dvr didn't know the show was 1hr [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2005, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bottom 3 were scott, nadia, and bo. nadia left. who were the bottom 2? my dvr didn't know the show was 1hr

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious? Obviously it was Nadia, and the other was Bo....
Old 04-14-2005, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bottom 3 were scott, nadia, and bo. nadia left. who were the bottom 2? my dvr didn't know the show was 1hr [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

the stinky wife beater got more votes than BO
Old 04-14-2005, 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but that's cuz it is not my birthday or passover. god forbid we do it 3 times a year just so granny can try some shake-N-bake on the new bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sucks, one of the two times Granny gets to shake and bake and she is stuck using matzah meal
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]