Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2005, 09:48 PM

Default Re: How do I love thee, Party, let me count the ways ... (low content)

You already posted this hand once
Old 02-07-2005, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PM replied to. You really are pathetic lol. Put your balls back in your pants tough guy.

Neither my brief PM nor my reply in this thread had any "tough guy" tone to them whatsoever. I was simply asking you if you wanted to play HU. You're the one who has called me an "idiot", "absolute moron", a "dipshit" who gives "horrific advice", "pathetic", and various other insults in your PM. All considered, I've been pretty cordial.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

My PM told you I thought you were pathetic, and not much more. I think you are pathetic and that you need a life that consists of something other than being an internet badass who goes around challenging people you don't like to heads up matches to prove your awesomeness.

As I have said, a single heads up match proves nothing, and I have absolutely no need to soothe my ego with such a pointless display. I'll let my WR and BR satisfy me that I know a thing or two about poker.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You already posted this hand once

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, because calling down with ace high is exactly the same thing as top two pair on a non-draw board against the table maniac.

Lol, nice try.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:57 PM

My PM told you I thought you were pathetic, and not much more. I think you are pathetic and that you need a life that consists of something other than being an internet badass who goes around challenging people you don't like to heads up matches to prove your awesomeness.

As I have said, a single heads up match proves nothing, and I have absolutely no need to soothe my ego with such a pointless display. I'll let my WR and BR satisfy me that I know a thing or two about poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

"YOU SUCK! HOW COULD YOU CALL ME WITH THAT XXXX!! LET'S PLAY HEADS UP! 15-30 RIGHT NOW BIIITCH!!!!!!!!!"

How do you respect yourself? You challenged him, he asked you if you wanted to play and now you're being a pussy. Who's the bitch?
Old 02-07-2005, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"YOU SUCK! HOW COULD YOU CALL ME WITH THAT XXXX!! LET'S PLAY HEADS UP! 15-30 RIGHT NOW BIIITCH!!!!!!!!!"

How do you respect yourself? You challenged him, he asked you if you wanted to play and now you're being a pussy. Who's the bitch?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you cannot tell the difference between a joke and a real challenge, you really need to get out more.

I was parodying the standard BS you hear on the Party LL tables from the loudmouth table coaches. Sheesh.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:22 PM

The line you took in that hand is horrible. Again I ask, where are the hand histories where you capped every street with [censored] all and lost?
Old 02-07-2005, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The line you took in that hand is horrible. Again I ask, where are the hand histories where you capped every street with [censored] all and lost?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have those because I don't cap with [censored] all. I cap against a maniac with top two pair though. I know when to cap.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Put your balls back in your pants tough guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dudes don't say that
Old 02-08-2005, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have those because I don't cap with [censored] all. I cap against a maniac with top two pair though. I know when to cap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you continue to post on these boards? You apparently believe you're better than everyone else here, so what possible reason could you be posting?