Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2005, 09:01 AM

Default Re: Forum Changes

Why not but a google search thingie right here on the site?
Old 10-31-2005, 09:05 AM

All these retarded changes in formatting and they can't do a simple thing like split HUSH? We have 5 forums for hold'em and only one forum for the most popular form of poker in the world right now, 6-max. Yeah, let's fix the content before we fix the profanity filter.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:28 AM

Wait a minute... you turned the swearing filter off, but are banning people for swearing?

Could someone PLEASE explain to me what the purpose was of turning it off, then??

Also, we should start a designated micro-pm's thread, for people who have gone over their PM filter. Just don't put anythign in there about GregJ's wife and you should be fine. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2005, 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy? This is right up there with the Tain network launch for 'ugliest poker-related roll-out of the week'.

Also, the forum list no longer displays the number of new posts in a thread, ugh. [This was alrady mentioned, but it needs to be said twice.]

-K

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the change-up at party had JUST SLIGHTLY more of an effect than this on my poker-state-of-mind. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Everyone that's upset at any of these changes, please PM Mat Sklansky with your comments. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm serious, btw.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All these retarded changes in formatting and they can't do a simple thing like split HUSH? We have 5 forums for hold'em and only one forum for the most popular form of poker in the world right now, 6-max. Yeah, let's fix the content before we fix the profanity filter.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that. Please get 6-max split so I can post hands there and not feel like a spaz posting 1/2...
Old 10-31-2005, 10:55 AM

The profanity filter is now back on and in includes a few more variants of the word that rhymes with duck so as to be a little bit more effective (motherducker wasn't on the list. Whoda thunkit?). I mostly just threatening so people didn't go nuts when they found out. Quite honestly, I had lost my ability to ban people when I made that announcement. My powers have since returned, however. The limit on the number of PMs is 200.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's some talk about that in the mod forum, but it's far from a top priority right now w/ all the other stuff going on that needs fixing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick update on the split:

[ QUOTE ]
What's the scoop? Is a forum split a sure thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

According to Mat it's coming down the line, and it'll be added this week. We'll see how long it takes, but I'll keep on harrassing him until we get it.

Both Schneids and Sthief have been talked about as candidates for moderators for MHHUSH in the mod forum.

Surf
Old 10-31-2005, 01:14 PM

I'm with Entity, though. The names of the new forums should be MUSH and LUSH. Maybe MUSH and SHUSH. MHHUSH doesn't have the same ring.

Edit: Wait a minute.

[ QUOTE ]
Surf

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys live together?
Old 10-31-2005, 01:21 PM

sorry if this has been stated already, but the Hand Converters no longer work with the new color format on this site. Any reason the format was changed from "=" to ":"?
Old 10-31-2005, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: Wait a minute.

[ QUOTE ]
Surf

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys live together?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, saw his post in hush.