Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2005, 04:48 PM

Default Re: First time reloaders at Empire

[ QUOTE ]
After checking in your account I see that, you have no pending bonus available in your account. And as currently we are not offering any bonus promotions for existing players. However, we keep having various bonus promotions of which we keep you informed via email. You can also check our website about various bonus promotions.

We also see that, you are a special player on our site and offer you a 20% Deposit Bonus (to a maximum of $100) on your next deposit through iGM-Pay. This is a release-restricted bonus and all you have to do is play the required number of raked hands (five times the bonus amount) so that the bonus is credited to your account. The bonus code for the deposit is "IGMPAY". Just make the deposit and get back to us so that, we can issue the bonus to your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe. It's just good to hear that they're not giving me that $10 300 raked bonus (30x) that they gave some BW members, and that they're not pissed off at me.
Old 04-04-2005, 05:57 AM

Default Re: First time reloaders at Empire

I got the pop up, but didnt get the bonus, but I got my money back from the deposit in 2 hours.