Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2005, 05:14 PM

Default Re: Will Rove Resign?

[ QUOTE ]
Democrats fully supported the efforts in Afghanistan.

[/ QUOTE ]

No they didn't; there were two "Nays" Pelosie and Waters.
Old 06-25-2005, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That way, we can all be at the same level, that is, like a bunch of 12 year olds calling each other names in the school yard.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're giving Congress too much credit.
Old 06-25-2005, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If Sen. Durbin's comments a week ago were inflammatory (and true), how do these blatant lies rate???

[/ QUOTE ]
Where is the lie here? Durbins comments are being played on AlJazeera.
There are numerous examples of the liberals calling for peace instead of a response.LIBERALS not specifically democrats.
Ironocally enough you can find Durbins statements on Al Jazeera but not on ABC.
Not once has ABC mentioned the Durbin statements. The only story the ran was the final apology.
NBC ran it twice.CBS also ran it twice.
Since friday all 3 networks have run the Rove comments on every broadcast.
Old 06-25-2005, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, Trippin just proved he is truly more ignorant then Jaxmike. Honestly, you're more ignorant then your average high school dropout.

[ QUOTE ]
What vote does the president get in these matters parrot??

[/ QUOTE ]

You see, ignorant lying moron, the President has something most adults have heard of, its called veto power. In this particular case, Bush said he was not going to sign the Bill into law unless it was changed. Once it was changed, he agreed to pass it.

Its hard to imagine one being as stupid as you, and yet here you are! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

More proof that you're borderline retarded:
[ QUOTE ]
Kerry literallty DID vote for the bill and then voted against it.

[/ QUOTE ]
They were two DIFFERENT bills. He voted FOR one bill, but rejected a DIFFERNT bill because of how it was financed.

How can you be as ignorant as you seem? Do you have to actively TRY to be as ignorant or does it just come naturally? Inquiring minds want to know.

[/ QUOTE ]
You din't mention veto parrot you said VOTE. Do I need to pull up your post or can you figure it out.
Same ol [censored] kurto. When confronted you revert to name calling.
You are a shill for the liberals not the Dems. You havent had a good idea since this forum started and like the liberals you havent had a new idea in 25 years.
Seriously only a complete moron would not question everthing you say.
You have not presented one fact to back you up. As usual.
Where is your proof to back up your statements?
It exists only in your mind.
Any links ever to back you up??
Nope.
Old 06-25-2005, 07:19 PM

Default Re: The smell of scum is in the air...

I'll bet you listen to right wing talk radio more than I do. What I here from Limbaugh and Hannity is way too much bashing of Democrats and Liberals. Points well taken about the party that is out of power. Politics seems to bring out some of the worst in people.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You din't mention veto parrot you said VOTE.

[/ QUOTE ] You're too dense to see that its the same thing. He wasn't going to pass the 87 million, then he was. I should have realized you're not bright enough to figure this out. I'll try to be very literal and spell everything out for you.

[ QUOTE ]
Same ol [censored] kurto. When confronted you revert to name calling.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you start every post to me by calling me 'parrot', then, like the typical hypocritical moron that you are, you get uppity when I call you a name. Grow up, little boy.

[ QUOTE ]
You are a shill for the liberals not the Dems.

[/ QUOTE ] I must be. lol Good one.

[ QUOTE ]
You havent had a good idea since this forum started and like the liberals you havent had a new idea in 25 years.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, if a little boy like you says so, then it must be true. I feel so put in my place.

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously only a complete moron would not question everthing you say.

[/ QUOTE ] So far, in this entire thread, you haven't discounted anything I posted. Just namecalling, which is weird, because earlier you seemed to think that was bad.

[ QUOTE ]
You have not presented one fact to back you up. As usual.

[/ QUOTE ] I'm sorry. If you don't believe that the president has the power to pass on signing a bill into law, I can't bring you up to speed with most people who have passed high school. I'm not in the business of looking up basic facts like the powers of the President for little boys who apparently couldn't pass an 8th grade Social Studies class.

Just for fun, my little unread friend:
[ QUOTE ]
Kerry voted against the $87 billion funding bill that Congress ultimately approved in October 2003. It paid for body armor, increased combat pay and provided health benefits for troops. But before casting that vote, Kerry voted for another version repealing President Bush's tax cuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, my little ignorant friend, there were 2 versions. Most people knew this but I should have known you wouldn't and posted the proof. I'll try to remember in the future that you're too inept to look anything up and you won't know anything that's common knowledge.

So, I've shown again how ignorant you are. They were two different bills as I've said. So when you said, "Kerry literallty DID vote for the bill and then voted against it," you were wrong again.

Please try to look things up next time before you post more of your ignorance.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're giving Congress too much credit.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2005, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No they didn't; there were two "Nays" Pelosie and Waters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize. I meant the party. I wasn't being so literal.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:23 PM

"I think it is quite clear that the democrats have zero interest in helping the president win the war in Iraq"

Okay, putting your smartass remarks aside for the moment. Tell me how the Democrats are helping win the war in Iraq.

"Only a fool would not analyze all aspects of the situation."

Do you mean like the brilliant analysis and the proper and excellent response to the first trade center bombing that prevented future attacks? Oh wait, I forgot. The response didnt stop a damn thing.

"Its so funny to see republicans reinforce the "think less shoot more" mentality. These are the people who create more enemies for America."

That is the mentality I believe Rove is referring to? We are at war and it is not a popularity contest. I dont think the generals worried about their popularity when they firebombed Tokyo or when then they attacked Normandy.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:26 PM

"I had no idea the Democrats were supposed to be lapdogs of Bush and "support the war in Iraq".

I never claimed they had to be. I am simply stating the obvious fact that they are not supporting the war and they are in no way interested in helping Bush win it. If you diagree with this assessment then please tell me how they are aiding the American effort in Iraq.

"Durbin's comments were on Gitmo, not Iraq. But of course, details are unimportant to the Republicans."

If you had read my comments on Durbin you would have seen that I said his comments were accurate. If you had read my post on Gitmo you would have seen that I do not support it in any way.