Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2005, 01:16 AM

Default Re: Turn up the heat a notch

Make up some girlfriend, and then talk about her alot.....hell girls do that all the time when they want to try and avoid the akward situation you find yourself in.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Make up some girlfriend, and then talk about her alot.....hell girls do that all the time when they want to try and avoid the akward situation you find yourself in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too late for that.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:19 AM

just flirt back with her for the rest of the semester, if you're only seeing her once or twice a week it should be easy. since you are the one in control you can hit the brakes/gas as needed to keep everything smooth. you can then decide to bone her or not after the final.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just flirt back with her for the rest of the semester, if you're only seeing her once or twice a week it should be easy. since you are the one in control you can hit the brakes/gas as needed to keep everything smooth. you can then decide to bone her or not after the final.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably the first solid advice this thread has seen yet.

Damn nice work.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too late for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's never too late. Next time you two are studying, like 5 mins before you want her to leave, or you need to leave, just mention something about the time, and about how you need to go cuz you have a date. If its so late at night, that thats not believable, just have one of your buddies call you on the phone, and then act like you are talking to some chick. say things like "I had a lot of fun on our date too" and "yeah, I'd love to go out with you again"

So even if you told her you dont have a GF, she will at least now think you just started dating someone, and will hopefully back off
Old 08-08-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Will the noise bother your roommate?

[ QUOTE ]
essentially all of the above...

I admire your stand, even in the face of what will be enormous ridicule from some of these guys..

even though some of these guys probably have VD, or knocked someone up and are paying child support, they feel a need to rag on you....

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh give it a rest.

I'm sick of the self-proclaimed high-roader's here that act like they are the voice of maturity and anyone that gives him some crap for this are not...

If you guys where so smart, then how come nobody has stood up and said "Tell her nicely that you are not interested..."?

End of story.

If he can't do that...I stand by my original diagnosis of homosexual tendencies.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If you guys where so smart, then how come nobody has stood up and said "Tell her nicely that you are not interested..."?

End of story.

If he can't do that...I stand by my original diagnosis of homosexual tendencies.

[/ QUOTE ]

because she hasnt said she is interested, or physically tried anything with him. So saying something stupid like that just makes you look like a cocky ass. And can really make you look stupid if in fact she isnt interested, or decides to just say she wasnt.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

End of story.

[/ QUOTE ]

because she hasnt said she is interested, or physically tried anything with him. So saying something stupid like that just makes you look like a cocky ass. And can really make you look stupid if in fact she isnt interested, or decides to just say she wasnt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, wait till one of these things happen, then put her off...That'll be less awkward. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Everyone involved is over 18 right?

Act like it and set things straight before it does become embarressing.

Better yet, drop out of this class and sign up for "Adulthood 101". (or go to a gay bar)
Old 08-08-2005, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, wait till one of these things happen, then put her off...That'll be less awkward. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The goal is to never have to have either happen. Why face her with rejection when it doesnt have to come to that? Why make yourself look like a giant douche when you needent?
Old 08-08-2005, 01:41 AM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
Why make yourself look like a giant douche when you needent?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you're asking the wrong person.