Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2005, 12:16 PM

Default Re: Multi tabling help

For me it picks up the Eurobet but not party windows(no added numbers for party). Also it brings a new widow to the front when i still havnt acted on the previous one.

I'd also like to take a look at the src code. Maybe add a few things to it.
Old 06-29-2005, 02:26 PM

I'm releasing a new version tonight. I've complete reworked the inner workings, simplified it a lot to reduce any bugs. No new features, but i hope it works more stable for people.
Old 06-29-2005, 03:10 PM

Plain ol' vanilla 0,5/1$ limit Party (Intertops/Multipoker)
Old 06-29-2005, 05:19 PM

Thankyou, I'm convinced that when it comes to this poker stuff, especially when you are working with providers that you have no control of, that simpler is definately better and easier to trouble shoot.

Thanks again for your help, I've been working on an autohotkey version for party for myself just in case, always nice to have backup plan...

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 06-29-2005, 09:12 PM

Ok, i've got a new version ready. I've rewrote most parts of the internal engine, making it less bug prone (crossing fingers).

Per default it now moves tables back to where they came from. Check the "Auto place tables" checkbox to make all tables arrange automatically instantly. If you think it misses some tables, click the Debug checkbox, it'll give you a list of the current tables. If your's ain't there, MTH hasn't found it.

Keyboard controls seems to work very well, i love it myself at least [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I've added a very quick "Tables" button. This'll open a window with a list of all the tables, including a counter showing when that table last required action. After 3 minutes the counter becomes red, meaning something probably has gone wrong on the table (timed out, busted, etc). If you doubleclick the table, i'll receive focus.

Please don't go out and test it by 12-tabling NL2000, stick to 12-tabling NL1000 or something like that, until you've really tested that it doesn't have any glitches with your setup.

You can as always get it from www.improve.dk/mth.rar
Old 06-30-2005, 03:16 AM

Your new MTH is totally stable and did everything I tried, didn't lose any tables or anything, I am absolutely impressed with your quick work, wow [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I ran 6 25nl tables for 3 hrs for testing and all was good

Thanks for your hard work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 06-30-2005, 11:38 AM

Nice program. I finally got it to work, after having some problems. Initially, the tables wouldn't show up. I was experimenting with the play money tables, but that seemed to be the problem. I can't get it to work with play money tables. As soon as I brought up some real money tables everything seemed to be okay.

It's difficult to get used to, and it has its plusses and minuses.

+ You don't have to move the mouse, and all you do is click one finger.

+ You can manage quite a few games. I was doing eight no problem, and I'm sure I could do twelve.

+ In a funny sort of way it takes the emotion out of the game. You make a move and the table vanishes, so you aren't sweating the action like you normally would. I don't know if this is good or bad--but it's different.

- If a game goes bad, or gets short, you don't know it until it pops up and you've already posted your blind.

- It doesn't seem to work with two monitors. I put some games on the second monitor, but they always get pulled back to the first monitor. I have two different size monitors. My main monitor is a 21 inch and my second one is a 15 inch.

- It doesn't quite align the windows properly using all-snap.

- When I click on the Auto Position Tables box it makes the table disappear, so I don't quite understand the use of this function.

All in all it's a nice product, and a good job. It's interesting how it works and the way it works, and I'm glad you took the time to develop it. I appreciate it.

Thanks
Old 06-30-2005, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
- It doesn't seem to work with two monitors. I put some games on the second monitor, but they always get pulled back to the first monitor. I have two different size monitors. My main monitor is a 21 inch and my second one is a 15 inch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although i must admit that i haven't done extensive testing on this area yet, it should work. When using two monitors you should make sure that the "Auto position" checkbox is unchecked. Then place the tables in various corner of the two monitors before starting up MTH - remember to keep the active corner clear, otherwise that might give you trouble.

When MTH starts, it should automatically move the tables back to where they originated from, at the time they required action.

[ QUOTE ]
- It doesn't quite align the windows properly using all-snap.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is set to move the tables to the very corners of the screen, so if you're running 1600x1200, there will be some gap inbetween the tables in the middle.

[ QUOTE ]
- When I click on the Auto Position Tables box it makes the table disappear, so I don't quite understand the use of this function.

[/ QUOTE ]

The auto position function will move all your tables to the topleft, topright and bottomleft corners of your screen, and then keep them there until they need action. If you're running 7 tables, you'll have 3 in the topleft, 2 in the topright & bottomleft corners.

[ QUOTE ]
All in all it's a nice product, and a good job. It's interesting how it works and the way it works, and I'm glad you took the time to develop it. I appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2005, 08:39 PM

I found a couple of bugs that i've now fixed.

- It wasn't possible to enter periods when using keyboard control.
- If a table was in the active spot, and got active again before any other tables, it's bet amount would not be cleared automatically.

Newest version (2899) can be gotten from www.improve.dk/mth.rar. Please note that a higher version number doesn't neccesarily mean a newer version, as version numbers are reset each day.
Old 07-05-2005, 02:21 PM

As previously reported, this porgram does not play nice with Poker Edge. Both use .net and perhaps vie for the same resources. Any chance for a fix?