Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 02:36 AM

Default Re: Sleeping with random girls

[ QUOTE ]
This is so true. Nearly all guys who say they don't have one night stands would sleep with a hot random chick if the chick just made the first move.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know i would, but how often does this happen?
Old 11-22-2005, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is so true. Nearly all guys who say they don't have one night stands would sleep with a hot random chick if the chick just made the first move.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know i would, but how often does this happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Directly? Not often enough. But plenty of girls make it perfectly obvious that they want you to make a move, you just have to pick up on it.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:34 AM

kurosh,

I was pretty much like this until I was in my mid-twenties. Didn't have sex w/ someone who wasn't my girlfriend until I was about 26.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sleeping with random girls ??

[/ QUOTE ]

I have done this many times.....I worked as a Holiday Rep for 4 years and therefore the opportunity presented itself to me on regular occasions...

I have no problem sleeping with random girls, and I don't think any guy has a problem with it...As long is the situation is right....

I had a girlfriend up until August, for 5/6 months and all during that time I missed the single life. Now i'm single, I miss the boyfriend/girlfriend lifestyle...I think its definitely a case of "grass is greener" syndrome.

However, I think that a few people have hit the nail on the head in this thread...With regards to One-night stands etc, more emphasis is actually put on the sex as opposed to anything else...People with little confidence in their sexual ability, therefore are the least likely to want to have this exposed. I think sleeping around definitely is related to confidence because in my opinion a lot more people would do it if they could...

**This wasn't me waving my c*ck FWIW.....Those days are behind me**
Old 11-22-2005, 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

However, I think that a few people have hit the nail on the head in this thread...With regards to One-night stands etc, more emphasis is actually put on the sex as opposed to anything else...People with little confidence in their sexual ability, therefore are the least likely to want to have this exposed. I think sleeping around definitely is related to confidence because in my opinion a lot more people would do it if they could...

[/ QUOTE ]

The "strong" will ALWAYS argue from power.
The "weak" will ALWAYS argue from principle.
The answer will ALWAYS lie in between.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:54 AM

I used to feel this way, then I got jaded, now I don't care.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm alone here, but I'd like to see some thoughts on why everyone else is different. I am incapable of sleeping with a girl if I have no emotional attachment to her. I'd need to be really drunk or high to consider it, and even then, it probably wouldn't happen. I don't think it had anything to do with my upbringing, as my parents have never said much about it that I can recall. I'm just not comfortable with it. A hot girl has flat out told me to call her to have sex and I can't do it. I don't see how everyone else can be ok with it. If I was worked up and horny, I would want to, but after I orgasmed and I return to normal, I would feel like complete [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
You probably feel like you would be taking advantage of a girl if you were to have sex with her without having any emotional attachment to her. You don't think this has anything to do with your upbringing but I think you are wrong. And by upbringing I do not just mean what your parents said. I mean everything you were exposed to as a kid.

For what it's worth, I think you should make an effort to get over this little hang-up. Sex without emotional attachment can, in fact, be good. Promise.

I am capable of sleeping with girls that I have no emotional attachment to. I have done it in the past but do not anymore because my girlfriends would not like it.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:30 AM

You're not alone in this thinking...

unfortunately for you, you have my agreement - that's like the endorsement of Hermann Goring these days...

RB
Old 11-23-2005, 02:32 AM

Yeah, I actually believe that sex and marriage go together. Imagine that.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You're not alone in this thinking...

unfortunately for you, you have my agreement - that's like the endorsement of Hermann Goring these days...

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with him too. I only slept with one girl I really didn't connect to (2 if you count losing virginity, but that was way too weird to count for real), and the sex was good, but it was just horrible having to be there afterwards with someone who I'd rather not be with at all, and I found I didn't like after we actually got talking. She was a major pain in the ass to leave, as well.