Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2005, 03:03 AM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

I agree. This thread exposes morons.

I'm not even going to read it. I just can't believe a quack like this could get so high up the ladder.

FYI: Discovery channel had an excellent show about the WTC's collapse.
Old 06-17-2005, 03:26 AM

I just find it interesting.
Old 06-17-2005, 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I love this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

The thread is on overload.

Some people want to believe the worst.

[/ QUOTE ]

While the rest of people want to believe what they're told - without looking at the evidence.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's my response.

I saw two passenger planes crash into the WTC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Other witnesses just like you saw "big, grey planes" "without windows."

[ QUOTE ]

There were hundreds of ordinary people on those planes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, ordinary people did die because of 9/11.

[ QUOTE ]

Another passenger plane crashed into the Pentagon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would bet my whole bankroll that it was a missile. Do some research for yourself.

Here's a pic of the Pentagon where the plane supposevedly punched a hole in the inner wall. Where's the plane? Its just one of hundreds of pieces of evidence.

[ QUOTE ]
Another went down in a field in Pennsylvania.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go here and watch the short video of the Pennsylvania crash site. Ask yourself if that looks like a plane or a plane crash, or even a hole that a commercial airliner could make.

[ QUOTE ]

There was an extensive scientific analysis done of the collapse of the World Trade Center. I believe it was on Nova on PBS. Why don't you go get yourself a copy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you buy "9/11 in Plane Site"? It will have a lot more evidence that your PBS documentary never addressed.

[ QUOTE ]

If you think that anyone -- ANYONE -- in our government, in the Port Authority (owner of the WTC property), or any other American was involved in some conspiracy somehow to crash those planes or take down the trade center, you're out of your F'n mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I'm out of my F'n mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Exactly. You are.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
niss

I was in the World Trade Center when the planes hit on September 11 (I worked there for 17 consecutive years). After the initial attack, I made it to the lobby of the south tower and, when the second plane hit, I was frantically searching for an exit amidst the bedlum (i.e. other than the exits that were blocked by plane wreckage or the bodies of people diving from the North Tower).

I was also in the WTC when the terrorist bomb exploded in the WTC parking garage in 1993.

And, for what it's worth, I can personally attest to the fact that there a enormous/amazing difference between a building that was hit by a commercial jet and a building that was wired for demolition. There is absolutely no way that anyone in the Trade Center during each of those events (1993 and 2001)would observe any physical similarity between the blasts (based on the dissimilarity between the initial blasts and the subseqnet structural effects.)

The commercial air craft did 100% of the damage to the WTC on September 11. It was completely obvious to all who were in the building at the time...as well as those who were in the local environment (not to mention those who watched on television). (BTW, when I finally got out of the building, I ran like a baby all the way to China Town...just in time.)

Many/some people defend/applaud history revisionists on the grounds that we occasionally lack eye witnesses, video, etc...to certain past events; thus suggesting that revisions are in order. These revisionist-mongers believe that factual aspects of certaint events become clearer over time...occasionally diametrically altering the initial perspective to a significant degree. I won't dispute there general agenda (here), but in this case, we have physical evidece, eye witnesses, motive, confessions, common sense...all pointing in one direction. Foreign terrorists attacked the WTC, not the US government.

BTW, God Bless America....and God Damn the Terrorists!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good post. I am wondering if you suffered any prolonged mental or emotional issues as a result of this. I still think about what I saw on an almost daily basis, and I was a good 10-20 blocks away. Just curious, not looking to pry or ask for personal information.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow I didn't know about that the rich guy. That's crazy. Did he gave them a mill?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well no ones proven that the buildings fell as the media says. (Meaning from exploding aircraft, with the fire melting down the metal causing the collapse).

Weird that no one seems to be able to prove the accepted belief that the buildings collapsed from the damage/fires/fuel of the aircraft.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. Watch the Nova special. It has a detailed, scientific explanation of how the buildings fell.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wrong. Watch the Nova special. It has a detailed, scientific explanation of how the buildings fell.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has flaws in its detailed, scientific explanations. Which also happen to be likely explanations not hard and fast facts.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree. This thread exposes morons.

I'm not even going to read it. I just can't believe a quack like this could get so high up the ladder.

FYI: Discovery channel had an excellent show about the WTC's collapse.

[/ QUOTE ]

You and Dynasty had the best posts in this thread. Seriously. No wonder they made you moderators. You are absolutely right. People are always looking for some nonsensical conspiracy in everything. How they can do it in this instance is mind boggling. There is nothing wrong with questioning the government -- particularly the present administration. But this stuff is patently ridiculous, foolish, insulting to the men and women who perished in the attack, and insulting to the men and women in the US government who serve this country admirably. We may not agree with them in all, most, or some of what they do, but to suggest that they would go and destroy the towers and kill 3000 people on American soil, is absolutely, positively INSANE. For Christ's sake, Watergate -- a petty burglary -- was a whole federal case. I'll say it again -- you people that think there's any credibility in any of this conspiracy nonsense are f'n nuts. It's no better than the argument that the Jews did it and none of the Jews showed up for work on 9/11.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:43 AM

Did you guys hear about that show that ran 6 months before the 9/11, called the Lone Gunman.

This was a spinoff of the X-files and they ran a pilot on national tv and the story involved around the gov't plans to crash a plane into the WTC. It is kind of creepy.

I don't buy into the whole thing but I find it intresting, like the fact that pasenger list for the Pentagon flight was filled with ex-navy, including a high ranking former navy pilot. Or all of the videos that where taken by the FBI or CIA from various local places around the pentagon that would of had footage of the plane going by.

Also there were alot of people who reported seeing a fighter jet both at the pentagon and at the Penn crash area.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It has flaws in its detailed, scientific explanations. Which also happen to be likely explanations not hard and fast facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? What are they? And where's the expose by any remotely credible source showing that the buildings were "wired for demolition". I mean, seriously. This forum is loaded with comments about how the "lefty" media is out to get this administration. Wouldn't one of these "lefty" media outlets love to expose this government's supposed involvement in this? RIDICULOUS.