6 26 16.25%
5 12 7.50%
4 12 7.50%
2 3 1.88%
3 6 3.75%
1 8 5.00%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2005, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Do you rat out your 16 year old nephew if you think he\'s toking?

This is sick. 51% say rat the kid out? Didn't know we had so many tattletales around here.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it is exteremely risky and could very well end up being deadly. i don't know how old you are, but mary jane is a LOT different than it was when i was 16 (17 years ago).

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? The ignorance in this post is astounding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it can only lead to this

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Crap Craig, you were on fire in that thread. I think I need to come to OOT and read your posts more.

Maybe it's just coming from my perspective, but I don't know how anyone could have taken you seriously. It's funny that a few did and/or were confused.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All these people saying "I smoked and I think it was good for me" make me laugh. Most ridiculous rationalization ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

Define "good".

Smoking and drinking is obviously marginally unhealthy at best. However, the release we get from doing so can be beneficial to our mental state, plus, having fun is pretty [censored] awesome.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it is exteremely risky and could very well end up being deadly. i don't know how old you are, but mary jane is a LOT different than it was when i was 16 (17 years ago).

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? The ignorance in this post is astounding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it can only lead to this

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Crap Craig, you were on fire in that thread. I think I need to come to OOT and read your posts more.

Maybe it's just coming from my perspective, but I don't know how anyone could have taken you seriously. It's funny that a few did and/or were confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I really needed to quit posting on here now. I should go out with a bang.

I of course regret doing it now, because if the original poster in this thread tells on me to my boss what I know of cocaine, I might get fired from my job. I can only plead with him not to let Morgant or RT1 know. Actually, if he tells on me, I might lose my mod status in the sportsbetting forum or Affiliates/Rakeback forum.

So, the lesson learned here: Don't do drugs, not because they are necessarily bad for you, but because some guy might tell on you and you could lose everything.

craig
Old 11-30-2005, 06:05 PM

Anyone who thinks the little stoner is going to listen to the OP, or the mother for that matter, has forgotten what it's like to be 16. If anything, talking to him will teach him to be more discreet. His mother deserves to know that her child is f*cking up, that's the bottom line here. Talk to the kid, but tell him to get his sh*t together because you're telling his mom in two days. If it were your kid, I don't think you would appreciate your sister keeping secrets with him behind your back.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:07 PM

Don't rat him out. Go up and talk to him yourself (assuming you have smoked marijuana before, if you haven't then go smoke a bowl right now). Make sure he realizes that pot isn't the final solution but is a step along the way.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't rat him out. Go up and talk to him yourself (assuming you have smoked marijuana before, if you haven't then go smoke a bowl right now). Make sure he realizes that pot isn't the final solution but is a step along the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, because there are plenty of better drugs that will fit the bill as the "final solution". He needs to know that there are more powerful things out there. Of course he will find this out on his own, since pot is definitely the gateway drug..it sure sucks we have to go through that gateway and can't just skip straight to the good stuff.

craig
Old 11-30-2005, 06:17 PM

I'm pretty sure that not sharing your coke with Morgs and rt is grounds for insta firing.

[censored]- I hate my job, I think I'll rat you out, 'cause they'll totally hire me.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the answer was very obviously YES I should tell my sister.

that's been done.

if there are any interesting developments; I will post a trip report.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you're a dick, seriously. Its not your place to interfere with his life and its not like your sister won't get clued in soon enough if he is being that blatant. Cut the sanctimonious crap, you should've said something to your nephew instead of going directly to your sister
Old 11-30-2005, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure that not sharing your coke with Morgs and rt is grounds for insta firing.

[censored]- I hate my job, I think I'll rat you out, 'cause they'll totally hire me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think they are going to hire a heroin addict? At least I can work for days on end non-stop. In fact, I can type and do the drug at the same time. And since Morg is a stickler for efficiency he might not even mind. But, you would have to stop, twist the band around your arm, boil the stuff on the spoon, inject, etc...so, who is going to be the better employee? You won't get my job, so don't even think about it. Of course, now I am nervous that you will rat me out. Oh man...too much powder today.

craig