Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2005, 02:46 PM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

"The bad thing would be that you'd be submitted by a leadership that decieves, lies and kills to pursuit their personal, financial and political objectives."

Doesn't everybody?
I submit that I am already no matter who is in charge. Please name a political figure in history where this has not been true.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:22 PM

But what I don't get and is one of the many reasons why I don't believe in this conspiracy is that it wasn't necessary. If Bush wanted to attack Afghanistan, he would not meet much international opposition anyway. And it was not made in a way to justify an attack on Iraq either. The only one benefiting from such an attack would be Al-Qaida.....
Old 12-14-2005, 02:38 PM

i'm a liberal and hate bush, however this is BS.

One of the major flaws of these peoples arguements is that all hydrocarbons burn at the same temperature. This is completely wrong. Whoever thought this was a good point should be forced to go back and reread an elementary chemistry book.

Second, there is talk about how fast the buildings collapsed? The buildings didn't initially fall the second the plane hit. There was some additional time. The fire could have easily weakened the structure. You've already heard the momentum talk.

Arnfinn is right about the conspiracy theory. However I think he left out one little detail. Why would Bush be reading my pet goat in front of children when this was happening. Why would he target the pentagon?

Melch
Old 12-14-2005, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm a liberal and hate bush, however this is BS.

One of the major flaws of these peoples arguements is that all hydrocarbons burn at the same temperature. This is completely wrong. Whoever thought this was a good point should be forced to go back and reread an elementary chemistry book.

Second, there is talk about how fast the buildings collapsed? The buildings didn't initially fall the second the plane hit. There was some additional time. The fire could have easily weakened the structure. You've already heard the momentum talk.

Arnfinn is right about the conspiracy theory. However I think he left out one little detail. Why would Bush be reading my pet goat in front of children when this was happening. Why would he target the pentagon?

Melch

[/ QUOTE ]

Obv my reaction to most of the presented claims is the same as yours, but I cannot explain parts of the story. Just looking for answers. Do you understand the collapse of WTC7?

In his speech on november 10th to the General Assembly, Bush stressed "We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty."

This struck me as odd at the time it was broadcasted. What was his motive to say that? What bad would outrageous conspiracy theories do?
Old 12-14-2005, 04:25 PM

I always suspected it was those Canadian rockers.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:33 PM

EDIT: nm
Old 12-16-2005, 03:17 PM

Marnix- You talked about falsifying the conspiracy theory and because you could not, you believe it. I see where you are coming from, but on the flip side, the rest of us are saying prove it did happen, and since it can't be proven, we choose to believe it didn't.

As for WTC 7 and the fires, yes they were not huge, but were left to burn on multiple floors all day. There is the question of the fuel tanks in the building. Perhaps a BLEVE contributed to the structure failure. How much did the debris damage contribute to overloading the structure? Again its speculation without knowing the specifics which I hope will be in the NIST report. Did you read the report on 1+2? Do you agree/disagree with their analysis, methodology, conclusions?