Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2005, 01:55 AM

Default Re: Stars Bonus: Really!!

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have an account with Stars yet. How can I get the boogster bonus or any other first time bonus? Thank you!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I found it. 2000 points in the Boogster store. Thanks!!
Old 03-11-2005, 02:06 AM

okay gang.

I think we can stop plugging boogster now.

It might be fairly innocent but it is effectively spamming for this group and I think we get the point.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

It might be fairly innocent but it is effectively spamming for this group and I think we get the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is innocent and I was ambivalent about posting it. It is in that grey area between "useful" and "spamified". If it truly is on the darker side of grey I do apologize and will delete if asked.

Take care.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:38 AM

I would appreciate a little feedback. I have some cash on neteller that I specifically held because I knew Stars was due for a reload bonus. (bonuswhores data: 57days avg between bonuses last year, 75 days longest, 82 days yesterday. Had to be pretty soon.)

I like Stars software and play there a lot, however...
They are offering 20% up to $120. Investment $600.

There are a couple other options however:
Paradise software is not terrible.
neteller50 bonus is 50% up to $100. Investment $200.

Neither is UB.
Their reload is 25% up to $100. Investment $400.

I do not have $1200 to take all three, nor enough time to take one, clear it, cash out and still make the end date on Stars.

I can take Paradise and either of the others.

Secondary concern: I am currently clearing bonuses on both Paradise and UB, and in neither case am I sure if they are stackable.

Opinions?

Doc
Old 03-11-2005, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I do not have $1200 to take all three, nor enough time to take one, clear it, cash out and still make the end date on Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]
For most of these, you aren't required to clear it before cashing out. You have enough time to deposit money and take it off and then clear them later.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:45 AM

you don't have to clear it before cashing-out. You will still get the bonus.

Just deposit at UB....and cash-out without playing a hand. should get it back same day.
Then take same money and deposit at either Stars or Paradise...Stars has a 48-hour waiting requirement before allowing you to cash-out...and I think Paradise is either 24 or 48-hours.

Up to you to arrange it properly.

But you don't have to play a single-hand. Just deposit to get the bonus...cash-out as fast as you are allowed (either right-away...or 48-hours) and then come back and clear it whenever you want.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:45 AM

Deposit for the Stars bonus.

Is the Paradise bonus you referring to a reload or a first deposit bonus?

I would deposit for Stars and Paradise, cashout Stars in 48 hours, deposit into UB.

All bonuses are stackable and all of them do not have an expiration date.
Old 03-11-2005, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you don't have to clear it before cashing-out. You will still get the bonus.

Just deposit at UB....and cash-out without playing a hand. should get it back same day.
Then take same money and deposit at either Stars or Paradise...Stars has a 48-hour waiting requirement before allowing you to cash-out...and I think Paradise is either 24 or 48-hours.

Up to you to arrange it properly.

But you don't have to play a single-hand. Just deposit to get the bonus...cash-out as fast as you are allowed (either right-away...or 48-hours) and then come back and clear it whenever you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe UB doesn't allow this like other sites. UB forces you to play a little bit before they let you cash out. They would contact you and ask for reasons as to why you deposit/withdraw, without playing.
Old 03-11-2005, 04:49 AM

I took the paradise first deposite earlier this week by opening a firepay acct, then opening paradise, so that i would still be eligible for their first neteller bonus.

I really thought there was a bonus penalty if you withdraw???

Am I thinking about a penalty for withdrawing then re-depositing?

If you can really get away with deposite, take the bonus, play a little, withdraw, clear bonus later, it would allow me to do all three.

Also, does anybody know for sure if UB or Paradise bonuses are stackable? I still have not completely cleared prev bonuses on both.

Doc
Old 03-11-2005, 05:36 AM

Yes - they are stackable at all of the above (UB, Paradise, Stars) and never expire.

I still have over $2800 in bonuses to clear at UB and $300 in bonuses at Paradise.

[ QUOTE ]
If you can really get away with deposite, take the bonus, play a little,

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop right there....
no - You don't have to play a little before withdrawing. You don't have to play at all if you don't want to (although the one guy said that you might need to at UB).

Of course...if you do play a little (since there's a wait-period before cashing-out anyway at Stars and paradise) then you will just be getting some of the hands out of the way ahead of time.

But don't feel obligated to play even a little if you don't feel like it.

[ QUOTE ]

I really thought there was a bonus penalty if you withdraw???

Am I thinking about a penalty for withdrawing then re-depositing?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope. no penalty for withdrawing.

However....on Stars you do need to deposit BEFORE you make any kind of cash-out (on many other sites this isn't necessary)

Regarding the guy who said you had to play some on UB before cashing-out.
I've never had that problem regarding getting bonuses and haven't heard of it before.
I know that I have deposited for the bonus and cashed-out virtually right away in the past with absolutely NO play....although that was while ago and I suppose they could have started to change their policies on this.

[ QUOTE ]
If you can really get away with deposite, take the bonus, withdraw, clear bonus later, it would allow me to do all three.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the world of bonus-whoring.

There are many people on here who just deposit and cash-out for bonuses on various sites and practically NEVER get around to clearing them.
See above where I reference my $2800 in pending bonuses at UB that I haven't cleared.

Others have bought-in and cashed-out (practically right-away) on the last 4 or 5 pokerstars re-loads and have $480 or $600 in bonuses just sitting there waiting to be cleared from several months ago.

Obviously party and skins as well as other rooms have expiration dates on their bonuses....but the ones that don't expire such as stars, UB and paradise are easy decisions.