Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2005, 08:17 PM

Default Re: Collusion

Nobody ever has $2000 at $25 NL end of story. This whole thread is complete BS and the OP keeping coming back with pointless comments and making out he is cleverer than all who reply, yet giving no evdence whatsoever is not going to change that.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody ever has $2000 at $25 NL end of story. This whole thread is complete BS and the OP keeping coming back with pointless comments and making out he is cleverer than all who reply, yet giving no evdence whatsoever is not going to change that.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your point is that it did'nt happen ?
I explain in the original post why I was against the idea to explain how to use a system of collusion .
If you think it's amazing to have 2000 at a 25NL, well I'm agree with you.
I explained later that for thoses who don't believe to not write here (repeat again, repeat again, repeat again, only for you my baby).
Because my topic is not to prove what I say it true or false. If you don't understand that well, (repeat again, repeat again, repeat again, only for you )
Old 09-04-2005, 04:32 AM

Amen, brother (or sister, I don't know you, so I don't know your gender). All the man needs to do, besides stop sending me private messages in French, is to post some hands. Then again, isn't it common sense that if you're being cheated to tell the authorities, i.e. the site's support?
You're not a victim if you don't fight back, you're an idiot.