Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Re: One week straight

[ QUOTE ]
actually I asked him much earlier when I was genuinely concerned that something bad would happen. duh noob.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. He asked me 2 weeks ago and then I never heard from him. He knows who I am. He said he isn't going to out me. And for some reason I trust him. But, if he does, he does. It is all over either way.

I appreciate everybody sticking up for me. But, it isn't necessary. even though I have been clean a week, I am still a junky. So, your choices are defending a junky or somebody that woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I forgive buster. And i hope you do as well.

take care all. please pm me if you have any questions.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:18 PM

This thread is my final thread on this problem. Please anybody that has any questions PM me. I think support is the most important thing. I have gotten, like I said, 6 PM's with people telling me they have a problem. Some worse than mine, some a little easier. But, I will answer any and all questions. But, I think it is time to stop with these threads. I never was posting for attention. I am actually the exact oppossite of an "attention whore". I just wanted more people to be accountable to. I don't know if that makes sense.

Also, Buster Stacks does know my real 2+2 name. But, has promised not to share it. I, for some reason, believe him. If he chooses to share it, then that is the price I pay. But, there will not be any vengeance on my part if he does that (well except when I tell the police he was the one selling me the powder [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ).

I appreciate everybody's support. For those that have PM'ed me, I will give you updates like you asked. And then maybe, one day, have the balls to come clean with my real identity. But, that is not my ultimate goal right now.

I know I have said this before, but I am truly careful about judging people. The reason being, that given the right circumstances, you never know what you are capable of. And I think it is arrogant to say "I would never do X". Because you really don't know. 27 years and I never touched that coke, but what happened?

Take care all and thanks again for the support.

t.b.

p.s. Please don't make anymore posts to Buster about this. He said what he wanted to. And he was right about a lot of things. But, the words keep ringing in my head "what would your mother say"?
Old 08-28-2005, 03:20 PM

i often wonder if people even read carefully anymore, or just read to decide what they're posting back.

i wasn't defending you except to say that he shouldn't have been such a prick...it's a matter of decency. i actually agree with stacks in principle, just not in the way he was communicating it.

good luck to you by the way...it seems you've got the problem figured out...now it's just a matter of execution of your plan.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i often wonder if people even read carefully anymore, or just read to decide what they're posting back.

i wasn't defending you except to say that he shouldn't have been such a prick...it's a matter of decency. i actually agree with stacks in principle, just not in the way he was communicating it.

good luck to you by the way...it seems you've got the problem figured out...now it's just a matter of execution of your plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you were not defending my actions. Because there is no defense. But, I feel that Buster had the right to say what he said. He saw it one way and called a spade a spade. Maybe, he could have been gentler. But, that is not the buster we have grown to love [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] . Thanks for the encouragement. It is much appreciated.

t.b.

p.s. does anybody know where i can get an 8 ball for around $100? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2005, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you were not defending my actions. Because there is no defense. But, I feel that Buster had the right to say what he said. He saw it one way and called a spade a spade. Maybe, he could have been gentler. But, that is not the buster we have grown to love [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] . Thanks for the encouragement. It is much appreciated.

t.b.

p.s. does anybody know where i can get an 8 ball for around $100? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, free is a much better price.

for the record, what i said in this thread is not what i actually think, i just like to be a dick.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a spectacularly self-righteous [censored] who seems to that something as completely inconsequential as post count means anything to anybody.

[/ QUOTE ]
F
Y
P.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't put together a sentence.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-28-2005, 03:44 PM

Better than yours.

To hell with you and your Internet-anonymity, "look what I can say" attitude. Go fall off a [censored] cliff. You disgust me.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:50 PM

No, it wasn't better than mine. See, mine was actually a sentence, where as you left out a word and rendered yours confusing and incorrect. Please elaborate on why your sentence was better. Furthermore, I am not anonymous. Several people here know me in real life. Lastly, post counts are very important. They let others know if your opinion matters. Yours does not.
Old 08-28-2005, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but it has become all too clear that you seek attention more than actual help.

[/ QUOTE ]

I often seek attention also. I think we all need some attention at times. It is important to feel others care about us or at least notice us.

I just wanted to tell the OP to hang in there and that he is doing great. Oh and buster I noticed you also, hope you get better soon. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]