Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2005, 02:58 AM

Default Re: Public Message to Commodus

i was thinking to myself on the way home from the sox game that i am a recluse and need to change my life. i was pretty down on myself. then i came to OOT and have no idea what the hell i going on with all the [censored] stuff, and suddenly felt better. so thank you OOT. for making me realize that i have yet to hit rock bottom.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

give it time baby, im making a list for a mass culling

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's been my issue the entire time: Based on what criteria? You've yet to give any specific guidelines of what warrants banning other than "If I think you're a bad poster, you're banned."

[/ QUOTE ]
poboy, look... everyone that doesn't suck is not worried. everyone that does suck is whining and complaining. you don't suck. embrace it.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is, by far, the most intelligent post I've seen in this forum in quite some time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Notice how they all of a sudden shut-up too?
Old 10-08-2005, 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

poboy, look... everyone that doesn't suck is not worried. everyone that does suck is whining and complaining. you don't suck. embrace it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not worried about being banned and I never said that I was. I'm worried about potentially good posters getting banned because they make a couple of dumb posts early on without knowing what does and doesn't fly around here.

EDIT: I just feel like this is a continuation of a longterm effort to keep this forum as nothing more than a playground for a small group of regulars. The same guys who are constantly saying "Remember when OOT was good?" "Back when I first started..." etc. If that's what they wanted, they can go to MySpace and start their own private forum, they shouldn't start mass bannings of everyone they don't like.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
either join the cliche or be banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you mean clique?
Old 10-08-2005, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you mean clique?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the best reply you could come up with? I thought you where the all mighty?

Sad.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you mean clique?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the best reply you could come up with? I thought you where the all mighty?

Sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't reply because I already explained the situation in detail to PoBoy. What did you not understand? There is nothing to worry about unless you are a dumbass. And if you are, why would you want to be here? Adios.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you mean clique?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't reply because I already explained the situation in detail to PoBoy. What did you not understand? There is nothing to worry about unless you aren't in the clique. And if you aren't, why would you want to be here? Adios.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-08-2005, 03:32 AM

i was up 2500. now i am even.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you mean clique?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't reply because I already explained the situation in detail to PoBoy. What did you not understand? There is nothing to worry about unless you aren't in the clique. And if you aren't, why would you want to be here? Adios.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. Bergis, until this recent episode, I really barely knew who [censored] was, besides recognizing him as a guy who posted from time to time. I probably could not have told you a single thing that he posted or anything about his opinions. How on earth do you get that I am in any way in a clique with him? I mean, I guess you could say I'm lying, but I'm not. I've never PM'd the guy, don't know his AIM, and am not sure if I've ever responded to a post of his.