Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2005, 01:42 PM

Default Re: What % of guys do you think you could beat up?

Im guessing no more than 5% of guys my own age. Add the ones that are upwards of 70 and I go up a few points.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:24 PM

I did account for the crazy factor.

One thing which may bias my decision is that I imagined this as "willingness to fight" so to speak. In other words, I think within a random group of 100 males, most wouldn't want to fight me. If you change the dynamics and everyone wants to fight, I think my percentage would be smaller. For example, if all 100 were forced to fight, there were no rules and no repercussions and winner gets one million dollars, I'm sure I'd lose to more than 5 of them. Not necessarily because they're a better fighter but because they're able to apply critical damage before I can.

If I was to walk into a bar with a random 100 guys and try to start a fight with each one of them, on average, less than 5 would be able to kick my ass.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In a no holds barred fight to the death, or maybe just until uncounciousness, doesn't really matter, what % of guys do you think you could take?

[/ QUOTE ]

When in deathmode: 95%
Normal, plain old me mode: 30%
Old 08-18-2005, 06:58 PM

I would say 80%...thats only because i am a large guy 6'3" 275, and played college football, and Wrestled in college..I also have some formal marshall arts training. But that being said there are some guys -big, small, fat, skinny - that you will not be able to handle, they are usually just plain tuff MFers, or nuts.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:11 PM

I think I can beat about 75%...
And outrun the other 25%...
But then again, I've done quite a bit of Martial Arts and long distance running.
Old 08-21-2005, 10:34 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

If I hit the tilde key and entered god mode, I'd be pretty much unstoppable (unless I got knocked off a ledge or something)

But without god mode, around the 35-40% mark? I dunno, lead a pretty sedantary lifestyle unfortunately. Took Tae Kwon Do back in my high school years, made it halfway through to green belt.

I'm 5'1" and about 180lbs of pure midget fury. Once I latch my teeth around your ankle, it's only a matter of time before you submit.

MrMoo, 95%, really? Wow, you're a strong-looking dude, but 95% is pretty high. I don't know your fighting training though. Looking at you I'd say easily 75-85%

Anyway, I'm challenging you to a cage match this Sunday on pay-per-view, brutha!
Old 08-21-2005, 11:36 AM

100%