Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2005, 04:16 AM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.20 Released - PokerStars Support!

can you make the Mucked Hole Cards look exactly like regular hole cards except transparent? I will donate if this ever happens.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:48 AM

just curious, but why would this matter at all?
Old 07-19-2005, 04:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just curious, but why would this matter at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

For aesthetic purposes. I will dontate on my next cashout regardless, but I agree using transparent cards from the site it self is much more pleasing to the eye then what is currently shown (again, regardless the feature as it is now, is great...just talking about an eye pleasing alternative.)

Also, I think the pop up could use a little "look" work as well.

(not knocking anything, even with no changes the program blows the others away. I just got so used to the look of GT+ thats all)
Old 07-19-2005, 01:33 PM

Using the cards from the poker sites is problematic. The current method PA Hud uses to draw the images onto the window causes the cards to flicker at their overlap point. I plan on optimizing and fixing this in the future, but other features have higher priority.

What would you suggest to make the popup stats window look better? If you don't like all the formatting, you can disable it so the window looks more like a right-click popup menu.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:32 PM

Hi,

I e-mailed you yesterday but I thought I would comment here as well.

I'm having a bunch of trouble getting this working. I use GT+, and that works without a problem. When firing up PA, I start my PT, set it to auto-import, fire up PA, wait for the tables to appear, and, when they appear, double click the table. I haven't changed any of the original settings.

Am I going about this wrong? After I double click the table, in some cases nothing happens, and in some cases it just flashes up the table average stats in the corner of my screen, except they are inaccurate (VPIP=0, PFR=0).

Oh, I'm using them for Party SNGs.

Maybe someone else has had a similar problem? I would love to get this sorted out as I have been itching to four and five table and can't really do it without a great deal of overlay. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:10 PM

While this guy asks a quick support Q, i thought i'd add a brief glitch i noticed yesterday. For some reason, PAHUD stopped even recognizing new Stars tables I was opening. It displayed stats on one just fine...then i started opening up more, but no stats were displayed; the table name didn't even appear in the main PAHUD window. I closed and reopened both the Stars client and PAHUD, but it had stopped recognizing any Stars tables.
Haven't tried it since waking up today, just wanted to know if that's anything you'd ever encountered.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:45 PM

mlagoo, I just sent you a reply to your email.

teddyFBI, I've had a couple complaints about this problem. Trying to open the Instant Hand History window seems to help PA Hud refresh. That's a workaround until I get this fixed.
Old 07-22-2005, 08:31 PM

Default BUG - fairly small but annoying

Hello Josh,

Seems that often when I fist sit at a table my stats appear as they would for everyone else (which sometimes makes it hard to tell where i am when i am multitabling).

When this happens the few stats that i set to be visible for myself do not appear.

It seems to often clear up after 20 hands or so at the table.

I am playing Pokerstars.

Cheers,
the Real Macoy

ps. still loving the HUD -- keep up the great work
Old 07-22-2005, 09:32 PM

Default Re: BUG - fairly small but annoying

If you mean your self stats, then if you've played at that same table in the previous 24 hours, PA Hud will pick up that session and think it's the current one. As soon as you get a couple hands imported into PT and PT creates a new session, it should show the correct stats.

If you are refering to stats at your seat, well that's due to the hand history of the latest hand PA Hud can access being before you sat down, and likely there was a player sitting there, and it's his stats you are seeing. They should be gone though after you play one hand.
Old 07-24-2005, 01:59 PM

I have version .24 and Stars just stops updating. It also fails to pick up new windows sometimes.

On another note, to get stars 6 max stats to show up at all I have to go into PT and change the session to 6 max as I am playing. Is this right?

Great work!