Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Both the people trying to take the moral high ground and the people making harsh and unfunny attacks on the girl (SIIYP, YSKY) in this thread are equally lame.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think we all know it's lame. It's those of us who can remember where we are and indulge in it without being uptight pricks who are the ones with at least a bit of a sense of humor and enough intelligence to recognize that this is what it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're right, people who have any sense of morals and realize that things done online do effect the real world, man there is just something wrong with those people. We should go tell them to kill themselves and harass them in any way we can.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nobody's being hurt here. OOT's giving people a hard time for being idiots. The only thing that was hurt was Chuddo's chance, however slim it was, of getting back with this girl and he doesn't even care for that any more. It's all harmless fun, however lame it is. When you grow up, you'll realize that most of the things you did as a teenager or early 20-something were lame. That's what being 13-25 is about. If people are seriously hurt by any of this, then they're wound entirely too tight, they deserve it, and they need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, "harmless fun" that resulted in this person having to cancel their blog account and go 'underground'. Real "fun" hurting people huh.

Here's the deal. Whatever she posted in her blog was her's and her friends business. Nobody elses. Just because it was on myspace, doesn't mean it was intended for the masses.

If dude didn't mistrust her so much and hunt down her blog (with no intention of telling her he was), he & she wouldn't be in the embarressing position they are in right now.

He should have known damn well that as soon as he posted a partial entry from her blog, some idiot here was going to track her down.

Funny or not, the whole thing is sad from my perspective...and this is coming from the biggest [censored] here...so what does that say about most of you?

[/ QUOTE ]

She put the ball into our hands when she came on here and posted a private conversation she had with him with the intention of humiliating him. I don't feel sorry for this woman at all. She tried to own him and ended up getting owned herself.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i admit i didn't see all the comments that were posted so i don't know how bad they got

[/ QUOTE ]

Well lets see, someone wrote a story calling her a cvnt and describing a scenario where she would suck a bunch of dicks and then kill herself by drinking poison because her life sucks.

yeah, but i guess she deserved it for using words like fabulous. what an atrocity.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope you aren't implying i think she deserves these comments (i assume you are since i mocked fabulous it quite a bit).

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that we're using words like "atrocity" in this thread, I think it's high time we find a way to make some comparisons to Hitler somewhere.

After almost 70 pages, I think his appearance is long overdue.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:38 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]

She put the ball into our hands when she came on here and posted a private conversation she had with him with the intention of humiliating him. I don't feel sorry for this woman at all. She tried to own him and ended up getting owned herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with you, too.

the internet is hard.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Both the people trying to take the moral high ground and the people making harsh and unfunny attacks on the girl (SIIYP, YSKY) in this thread are equally lame.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think we all know it's lame. It's those of us who can remember where we are and indulge in it without being uptight pricks who are the ones with at least a bit of a sense of humor and enough intelligence to recognize that this is what it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're right, people who have any sense of morals and realize that things done online do effect the real world, man there is just something wrong with those people. We should go tell them to kill themselves and harass them in any way we can.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nobody's being hurt here. OOT's giving people a hard time for being idiots. The only thing that was hurt was Chuddo's chance, however slim it was, of getting back with this girl and he doesn't even care for that any more. It's all harmless fun, however lame it is. When you grow up, you'll realize that most of the things you did as a teenager or early 20-something were lame. That's what being 13-25 is about. If people are seriously hurt by any of this, then they're wound entirely too tight, they deserve it, and they need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked this post.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:41 PM

I just read this post from beginning to end. It was the first time I'd read any part of it. I'm tired.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's hilarious because here its a cliche, but to her and her friends its wtf does that mean? Then they do a search to find out what it means, and they get pages and pages of references until they actually figure it out. It's perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it is pretty lame, because, right along with the YSSCKY comment, it is an inside joke and a cliche. I'm glad she finally locked up her MySpace - no one deserves the crap that we dish out. Also, she seems like a decent young woman. She's interesting, does cool things, and has an active social life. That she did something that we consider socially "wrong" in a boy/girl situation is neither unique nor distrubing.

This was an amusing thread, but I think we took it too far when OOT somehow declared war on this unknown girl. As for Chuddo, I'm glad he's back, silly that he lied about sleeping with her (or intentionally mislead). I always hate to see a guy manhandled like she did to him, but I'm glad he appears to be shaking it off.

As for Blarg and his "some guys have a white knight complex" theory, it is right on, and I've long known that it is a character flaw of mine. But what can I do?

CSC

[/ QUOTE ]

By "active social life" did you mean "hangs out with lots of fat chicks to maker herself look hotter"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because this is why people make and keep friends?
Old 09-14-2005, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with you, too.

the internet is hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're to fabulous for the internet anyway.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, "harmless fun" that resulted in this person having to cancel their blog account and go 'underground'. Real "fun" hurting people huh.

Here's the deal. Whatever she posted in her blog was her's and her friends business. Nobody elses. Just because it was on myspace, doesn't mean it was intended for the masses.

If dude didn't mistrust her so much and hunt down her blog (with no intention of telling her he was), he & she wouldn't be in the embarressing position they are in right now.

He should have known damn well that as soon as he posted a partial entry from her blog, some idiot here was going to track her down.

Funny or not, the whole thing is sad from my perspective...and this is coming from the biggest [censored] here...so what does that say about most of you?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. The simple facts have been getting buried here.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:45 PM

c'mon dude, read what I wrote in context...

i was sarcastically referring to her use of "fabulous" as an atrocity.

and thinking no one was "hurt" is naive. she is a young 20 something female. you don't think this made her feel the least bit uncomfortable? regardless of how people portray themselves, I would be shocked if this didn't freak her out just a little bit. (and yes "hurt" is too strong a word. i just imagine she probably feels creeped out by all this. i doubt she is very forum/ootiot/12-year-olds-with-the-internet savvy.)
Old 09-14-2005, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. The simple facts have been getting buried here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are kidding right?

He made the first post and it included text from her blog, that she did not grant him access too, nor expect him to seek out and read.

Either way, I could really care less. The end effect is her getting harrassed and the cause was him making this thread.

Cause/Effect at it's sadest.
Closed Thread