Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 04:00 PM

Default Re: ggban has had 37 drinks...now what?

wanst there a love fest in midhigh about how mature this kid is for his age?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Old 11-07-2005, 04:02 PM

Call the front desk and book the room for an extra night. Go catch your flight. Get a hooker card from the cabbie taking you to the airport. Order a redhead and brunette for 4PM. This way they can make sure your buddy is still alive. You also get the added bonus of his total confusion when the girls show up and start performing.

Bonus points if you can script the girls into making him believe that he 'hooked up' with them last night and he told them to come by his room later today.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hardly think it's fair to suggest that ggbman always does this. Almost everyone has been overly drunk at an inappropriate time at least once (and many of us way more than that), cut him some slack.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've never had to carry one home, have you, I can tell [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ok, my bad, let's go whoring!
Old 11-07-2005, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad I'm not friends with any of you advocating leaving him there and taking off.

That's a dick move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? He's just drunk, he'll wake up and catch a later flight. Why should BK miss his flight because his friend is sleeping one off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess it all depends on your definition of "friend".

[/ QUOTE ]

Does your definition mean "one who watches another sleep?" because that would be creepy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah man. It isn't like that. I'm assuming kid had a [censored] ton of liquor. If this isn't the case and he's just drunk/sleeping it off, then good. If he really did have 30 or so drinks, weird [censored] can happen.

I'm not saying sit there staring at him, I'm just saying make sure he's going to sleep it off and not choke on his own vomit. At the very least call and get his flight moved back.

Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter, because if it *were* one of my friends, I'd be just as [censored] up as he was [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] so it wouldn't matter.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad I'm not friends with any of you advocating leaving him there and taking off.

That's a dick move.

[/ QUOTE ]

uve got to be kidding me! He got himself that drunk...hes gonna live...u dont have to stay there and babysit a sleeping guy and do NOTHING for another 24hrs but pick ur nose! Getting the room for another night and having Josh check in on him in 8 hrs is a perfectly fine route. Brian has a flight to catch...its not his responsibility to rebook his flight and stay when he has things he MUST be home for tonight....

[/ QUOTE ]

what up first name basis!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, for some reason I found this funny as hell. I spit water all over the place tho [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHATEVER....DAN!
Old 11-07-2005, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That's a dick move.

[/ QUOTE ]

uve got to be kidding me! He got himself that drunk...hes gonna live...u dont have to stay there and babysit a sleeping guy and do NOTHING for another 24hrs but pick ur nose! Getting the room for another night and having Josh check in on him in 8 hrs is a perfectly fine route. Brian has a flight to catch...its not his responsibility to rebook his flight and stay when he has things he MUST be home for tonight....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, for some reason I found this funny as hell. I spit water all over the place tho [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHATEVER....DAN!

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed both of you guys.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That's a dick move.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHATEVER....DAN!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know your name to.....Mer
Old 11-07-2005, 04:07 PM

just so EVERYONE knows...gabe woke up...said "Peachys a bitch"...then a few later told brian he could make it...brian took him downstrairs with him and at one point lost sight of him...

so....its assumed that he got his cab and is on the way to the airport...i just hope they can wake him back up after his flight LANDS and he doesnt drool all over the person next to him [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2005, 04:13 PM

If he is talking to you, you have nothing to worry about. Put him on his stomach and take off. If he was so bad he'd have puked by now. I'm sure he's bombed, and if he misses his midterm it sucks for him, but live and learn, ya know?
-James
Old 11-07-2005, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just so EVERYONE knows...gabe woke up...said "Peachys a bitch"....then brian a few later told brian he could make it...brian took him downstrairs with him and at one point lost sight of him...

so....its assumed that he got his cab and is on the way to the airport...i just hope they can wake him back up after his flight LANDS and he doesnt drool all over the person next to him [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah I should have refreshed the thread before I responded to it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-James