Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 05:49 AM

Default Re: Terrel Owens Suspended indef

Please God do not let TO play for Atlanta. Thank you.

(I'm usually all about talent, and he's one of the very few guys for whom I think the chemistry impact is so bad it's not worth it.)
Old 11-07-2005, 04:08 PM

Well apparently the Eagles are suspending him for 4 games and then Keyshawning him for the rest of the season. So he is done with the Eagles now.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well apparently the Eagles are suspending him for 4 games and then Keyshawning him for the rest of the season. So he is done with the Eagles now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a ton of respect for the Philadelphia Eagles. That is all.

Brett
Old 11-07-2005, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were an Eagles fan, I might feel this way now. Come January, it might be a different story when they are playing golf in the Virgin Islands.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:19 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were an Eagles fan, I might feel this way now. Come January, it might be a different story when they are playing golf in the Virgin Islands.

[/ QUOTE ]
Eh, Eagles fans have had a good run for the past few years, sans titles. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] There is little to bitch about.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone, including the Eagles saw this coming. The only surprise if there is one at all is that it happened in the 2nd year. I would have thought that T.O. would have started this crap in the 3rd year. I wonder if Curtis Martin is going to be p!ssed because the Jets didn't celebrate his 100th TD yesterday with fireworks either. The best part will be next year when he has to play for less money had he kept his mouth shut in the first place.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only surprise if there is one at all is that it happened in the 2nd year. I would have thought that T.O. would have started this crap in the 3rd year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm fairly certain that TO's contract is structured in such a way that the Eagles have an out after the 2nd year. Some sort of big roster bonus or something. Think they'll keep him?
Old 11-07-2005, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, I can't speak for all Eagles fans, but I'm relieved that he's gone. We're probably going to miss the playoffs this year, but I'm alright with that as long as I see a solid effort every week like was put forth last night.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, I can't speak for all Eagles fans, but I'm relieved that he's gone. We're probably going to miss the playoffs this year, but I'm alright with that as long as I see a solid effort every week like was put forth last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you shitting me? You would rather see your team go out an put a good effort and lose, rather than see your team win? Americans are becoming pussies or something...
Old 11-07-2005, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i could not disagree more. now we can get back to having crappy WR's and mcnabb can continue choking in big games (see last night for example #1).