Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Waitresses....could this work?

[ QUOTE ]
If she is a high self-esteem chick, you have no chance since she will think you guys are assholes.

If she is a low self-esteem chick, you have no chance since the only guy who might get banged is your friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If she is a high self-esteem chick, you have no chance since she will think you guys are assholes.

If she is a low self-esteem chick, you have no chance since the only guy who might get banged is your friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Likely. Also, a lot of waitresses don't date customers. There's just something about guys who like waitresses - they like to be served. Take the girl out of the waitress uniform and put her in an office and suddenly she's not as hot.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
damn...some of you guys are hopeless. It does not take elaborate schemes to get women. They are people just like you. Most are looking (dying for?) the right man in their life. You're not trying to sell a treadmill to a quadropalegic. You should be offering the girl in question what she wants without even thinking about it.

On to this instance...waitresses get hit on all the time. They've seen schemes like this many times. It's a waste of your mental energy to go with this. Just talk to the damn girl. As an intelligent poster noted earlier, your friends reflect upon you. No woman wants the king of dorks. She wants the hero. Be a f'ing hero man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I knew someone was going to post this. "You don't need a scheme to get girls, how pathetic, blah blah blah". Get over yourself man, everyone knows the straightforward approach works. I was not claiming to need a scheme, I just thought it would be fun to talk about this one and if it could work.
Also I was hoping someone might tell a story of when they tried a good cop bad cop scheme to get a girl (Anyone?).

So yeah, settle down buddy...kudos on the treadmill comment though.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:04 AM

Ok...I admit...I over-reacted. I think we can both admit that we've seen quite a few pansys posting here who don't know how to talk to women in the first place. I'm on a warpath to turn those chodes into men, so I shot first and asked questions later.