Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 08:37 PM

Default Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm 5th Season

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've watched this show on and off for the past couple of years, but have seen almost all of this year's shows because its on after "Rome" (which I watch without fail). Its fairly amusing most of the time, but this past week's episode (smoking jacket) was pretty lame, IMO. I think I really need to take the advice above and watch the first three seasons. I thought the last couple of episodes of the "Producers" (was that season 4?) arc was pre-tty bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything you say is true...you MUST go back and watch the first three seasons...MUST.

You are right that the Producers thing wore thin. But when you see Krazy Eyez Killa, you'll forget all about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crazy Eyez Killa was season 3 which was a fantastic season. Still, probably one of my all time Curb-favorites.

Are you my caucasian?
God do I love to pop those [censored] bubbles.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will either know what I am saying here, or you will not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where's my bourbon?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Now it's dark."
Old 11-09-2005, 12:40 PM

There were some great eposides in the 4th season too. The one where he picked up the hooker so that he could get in the carpool lane, the one where he fixes the muslim woman up with the blind guy, etc.

So far this season has been good as well.

The show has gotten less dark though. I do have a feeling that something very dark is going to happen with the whole adoption sub-plot.

Personally, I do not want a television show to stay the same from year to year. I want it to change. Sometimes when things change, you assume they are not as good anymore, but eventually you realize that they are just as good if not better.