Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 03:01 AM

Default Re: WCOOP Main Event Winner Playing 4 HU 5k on Stars at Once

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand one thing.

Why play so many at once?

Honestly, I mean it's HU so it's not easy to multi-table, and seeing as it's 5K a piece, couldn't he just play one at a time?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you thought you were clearly better than all of your opponents as this tubby loser obviously does, wouldnt you want to try and earn as much as possible as quickly as possible?
Old 09-22-2005, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand one thing.

Why play so many at once?

Honestly, I mean it's HU so it's not easy to multi-table, and seeing as it's 5K a piece, couldn't he just play one at a time?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think at this point it's just stubborness with huge amounts of money.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:03 AM

defeated by zeejustin, down $5,000

-----

started game against bet2win
Old 09-22-2005, 03:12 AM

Has anyone seen him making a very tilty play yet? Is he losing money because he's donking off or just because he's out of his league against these guys?
Old 09-22-2005, 03:23 AM

In a 15/30 game that got down to HU, I worked a guy down to $25 and a 75/25 AI. He proceeded to win the next 13 pots in a row (including 2 AIs with horrible odds - one AI on the flop with my over pair vs. his two undercards... he caught running sevens.) and take $1000 from me. He then got up without saying a word and left.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In a 15/30 game that got down to HU, I worked a guy down to $25 and a 75/25 AI. He proceeded to win the next 13 pots in a row (including 2 AIs with horrible odds - one AI on the flop with my over pair vs. his two undercards... he caught running sevens.) and take $1000 from me. He then got up without saying a word and left.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch. Do you really wanna coin flip for his $25, though (-rake)? Why not just leave?
Old 09-22-2005, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, you should definitely have left.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, you should definitely have left.

[/ QUOTE ]

That said, were this translated to my stakes, I'dve stayed because there's money sitting there that seems so blatantly to wanna come to me. But, in case you get this 1/100k again, leave rather than pay the house.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch. Do you really wanna coin flip for his $25, though (-rake)? Why not just leave?

[/ QUOTE ]

good point.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:39 AM

Default Funny!

My days entertainment... Panella finishes one of his 4 heads up matches and I open the tourney lobby for the only open 5k head up available, Panella signs up and BANG within about 1/10th of a second a stars high stakes players is registered with him... HAHA, they've gotta be racing eachother to get dibs-funny as hell.
Closed Thread