Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2005, 01:27 PM

Default Re: Guys tanning

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I go once a week, twice occasionally. Gay or not gay, metro or not metro, all I know is the obvious increase in female attention since I've started going is well worth the insults.

[/ QUOTE ]

Attention is easy. It's only productive attention that matters.

Women love gay dudes. Maybe they figure you're gay and want to be girlfriends?

[/ QUOTE ]

...spoken from a true ugly dude. You guys need to realize, that only one thing makes you gay, and that is sticking your penis into the butthole of another man. If you are too caught up in your homophobia to realize that, you are only doing yourself a disservice (and not getting laid because of it).

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, taking it in the ass definitely doesn't make you gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh ya, hah, forgot about that. Plus giving/receiving a bj from a dude probably makes you gay.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:30 PM

Tanning in general is moronic.

Go skin cancer.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gay or not gay, metro or not metro, all I know is the obvious increase in female attention since I've started going is well worth the insults.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, originally I thought, "Gay. Why would a man do this when he is tan from doing yard work, going swimming, charging across the steppes of Mongolia, etc?"

But if you're so lily-white pasty that tanning made a difference in how attractive you are, then I fully support it. Go hit it that salon, Powder.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:35 PM

Men tanning is the gayest thing ever.

Old 09-16-2005, 01:38 PM

Though I can see why girls would bang the dudes on the extreme left and right over the pasty cream puffs in the center.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:39 PM

I'm guessing that man-tanners' anal sphincters are, on average, quite a bit looser than man-non-tanners.

just get out and golf, fish, whatever. the reason the tanned look is popular for men is because it indicates that said man is a real man who does real man things. ride the range, fix fence, kill furry animals, hit balls with sticks, do whatever you have to, but don't pay good money for something you can get for free. unless you like your sphincters loosened.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I go once a week, twice occasionally. Gay or not gay, metro or not metro, all I know is the obvious increase in female attention since I've started going is well worth the insults.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...spoken from a true ugly dude. You guys need to realize, that only one thing makes you gay, and that is sticking your penis into the butthole of another man. If you are too caught up in your homophobia to realize that, you are only doing yourself a disservice (and not getting laid because of it).

[/ QUOTE ]

No, ugly definitely doesn't fit me.

You're missing the point. The gay part is obviously a joke. The thing that's goofy is the obsessive attention to appearance, even at the cost of doing something damaging to your skin that might even have serious lifelong repercussions and at a minimum will make your skin look worse as you get older.

That's a big sacrifice to make just for the sake of vanity.

And if you need a tan to get girls, or are much concerned about getting the kind of girls to whom a tan is what makes them attracted to you or not, something's going wrong that a tan isn't enough to fix. Heck, it's counterproductive.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, taking it in the ass definitely doesn't make you gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh ya, hah, forgot about that. Plus giving/receiving a bj from a dude probably makes you gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm ... probably?

You're forcing my hand here; now it's time to reclassify my gay comments from joke to serious.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Though I can see why girls would bang the dudes on the extreme left and right over the pasty cream puffs in the center.

[/ QUOTE ]
is it rape if a chick does an unwilling guy?
Old 09-16-2005, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to be subtle. Substitute "sex" for "attention", and you get the idea.

I have very little natural skin pigment, combine that with my indoor day job and weekend poker marathons, and it's very difficult for me to not look horribly pale.

But hey, flame away, if it helps you sleep at night. Like I said, it's well worth it.