Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2005, 01:33 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: help me pick questions for sklansky

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

i don't want to maverick this one, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of creative interest here. i really do want your help so that the questions are entertaining to all.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:48 PM

Ok, here's a more serious one:

If you could push one agenda in the world to the forefront what would it be and why? Some example agendas are fighting aids, cancer research, improving education, African aid, etc., and having one rise to the top priority does not kill the others, but does divert focus from them. (Basically, what does he think is the most important issue to address in the world at this time and why.)
Old 08-18-2005, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What does Mat look like?

[/ QUOTE ]
Anyone who has seen the Comcast On Demand poker specials hosted by DS, Matusow and T. Brunson would know the answer to this. Sadly I do not have them on my box anymore or I might be able to take a picture of my TV.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:57 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

I don't think that it's a lack of interest at all. Finding more questions in the 5-year old vein, that allow him to answer using math while humoring us at the same time is a difficult standard to meet.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you could push one agenda in the world to the forefront what would it be and why? Some example agendas are fighting aids, cancer research, improving education, African aid, etc., and having one rise to the top priority does not kill the others, but does divert focus from them. (Basically, what does he think is the most important issue to address in the world at this time and why.)

[/ QUOTE ]
This isn't the Miss America Pageant.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:59 PM

where is Sklansky supposed to be answering these questions? In a thread in OOT, I'm guessing?
Old 08-18-2005, 01:59 PM

The MS paint won't fly as he's virtually computer illiterate. Asking him questions about me is silly because you can ask me anytime you like.

If I was a participant in this contest I wouldn't worry about entertainment value. Unless you really have no questions about poker or math you'd like to ask him, you are cheating yourself out of a good opportunity.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The MS paint won't fly as he's virtually computer illiterate. Asking him questions about me is silly because you can ask me anytime you like.

If I was a participant in this contest I wouldn't worry about entertainment value. Unless you really have no questions about poker or math you'd like to ask him, you are cheating yourself out of a good opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know... it seems to me that we already can ask him all these 'legitimate' questions about poker and math in the other forums. When does he ever answer ridiculous OOT questions? This needs to be entertaining.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This isn't the Miss America Pageant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not is he running for office unless you count THIS.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you. this is like having the opportunity to ask micheal jordan three questions and asking him who he likes as the favorite in the mrs. america pageant. it makes no sense. i wouldn't go for entertainment value for a bunch of morans, just to seem like a good guy. i'd go for what you think you could most get from someone who has a lot of respected knowledge.

i would take it as an insult if i was mat who put this together and then have to ask my dad to answer three moronic questions when he clearly has plenty of better things to be doing.