Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2005, 12:51 AM

Default Re: Most Brutal movie ever made in terms of violence?

I'm 100% sure they're all fake. Name a scene and I'll confirm it. The famous monkey scene is fake. Real monkey, fake mallets. Then they had a fake monkey face, the "dead" monkey, spinning on a little device below the table. You can tell by most of them as they have multiple angles, and the creator appears in some of them.

I haven't see the later ones, but I hear they have more real footage. Like the chechen dude I hear is on it, that's real.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 100% sure they're all fake. Name a scene and I'll confirm it. The famous monkey scene is fake. Real monkey, fake mallets. Then they had a fake monkey face, the "dead" monkey, spinning on a little device below the table. You can tell by most of them as they have multiple angles, and the creator appears in some of them.

I haven't see the later ones, but I hear they have more real footage. Like the chechen dude I hear is on it, that's real.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. I just googled "faces death fake" and there are a bunch of links alleging that some of the scenes in the 1st Faces of Death are fake. Others are real however.

The thing though is that Faces of Death is a series with a bunch of tapes. Ive seen the tapes sitting on a shelf before at a rental place. I wonder if those tapes have more genuine stuff. Either way I dont wanna find out hahaha...
Old 08-09-2005, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah that Bud Dwyer video is pretty famous on the internet. Some people believe he was innocent of his crimes too. Makes it even more sad if you read about his background....

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually saw that video around 1993 on video tape.
I believed he was innocent too. I didn't feel a guilty person would hold a press conference, say the things he said and kill himself if he were guilty.

The Filter song, If I remember correctly, was actually a show of support. I was glad this song was written because I'd felt it was important that this man was remembered.