Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2005, 11:35 PM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

You have absolutely no frame of reference if you sincerely believe in 1, 2, and 3. Human governments aren't formed to enslave, distract, or convince me of their lies. They may end up doing so, but you seem to be one of those deluded people who thinks those things are the foundation of human socities.

Who is this enlightened class of conscience-less men cynically cackling about your enslavement while lighting up cigars with $100 bills? I put it to you again: most people are rather shortsighted and stupid. Who is farsighted enough to dream up these plans, and to carry them out without anyone noticing? Let's have a reply that doesn't sound like you stole it from a Rage Against the Machine CD liner.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow I didn't know about that the rich guy. That's crazy. Did he gave them a mill?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well no ones proven that the buildings fell as the media says. (Meaning from exploding aircraft, with the fire melting down the metal causing the collapse).

Weird that no one seems to be able to prove the accepted belief that the buildings collapsed from the damage/fires/fuel of the aircraft.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it's hard to define "proof," but I think Dave vonKleist has come pretty close.
Old 06-17-2005, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You have absolutely no frame of reference if you sincerely believe in 1, 2, and 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, you have to be intelligent enough to see 1, 2, and 3 for yourself. I can only guide you.

[ QUOTE ]
Human governments aren't formed to enslave, distract, or convince me of their lies. They may end up doing so

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] First of all you're wrong. Secondly, even if you were right, if they wind up doing so anyway, then I fail to see the relevancy.

[ QUOTE ]
but you seem to be one of those deluded people who thinks those things are the foundation of human socities.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, unfortunately I am. I only wish I was stupid enough to share your ignorance.

[ QUOTE ]
Who is this enlightened class of conscience-less men cynically cackling about your enslavement while lighting up cigars with $100 bills?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to know myself. Also, there's the possibility that they believe that they are doing what is necessary to save more lives in the long run. If someone else were to gain control of the world's most precious resource, then we would inevitably wind up on the receiving end.

[ QUOTE ]
I put it to you again: most people are rather shortsighted and stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Case in point:

[ QUOTE ]
I love conspiracy theories!
The government pulled all this off without a hitch. This is the same government who:
Couldn’t fly 5 helicopters into Iran without two of the running into each other.
Can’t manage to get the DC government running well
Can’t respond to a simple Freedom of information act without taking 6 month
Couldn’t stop one nut job from landing on the White house lawn
Dredges the wrong channel in the Chesapeake Bay
Spends $58,000 on a coffee maker
And yet they coordinated 9/11 to the minute, had no errors, and no one blabbed to the press.
Yeah right.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Who is farsighted enough to dream up these plans, and to carry them out without anyone noticing?

[/ QUOTE ]

See: U.S. Government

(Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE NOTICED!!!!)

[ QUOTE ]

Let's have a reply that doesn't sound like you stole it from a Rage Against the Machine CD liner.

[/ QUOTE ]

There isn't a single argument I could make in my defense that you wouldn't say that about. (It was kind of funny though)
Old 06-17-2005, 12:17 AM

I love this thread.
Old 06-17-2005, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought I was the only 2+2er who knew all this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would be surprised at how many people believe this. Most are smart enough not to waste their time trying to explain it to others, but I just can't resist.

It also carries with it a certain "political incorrectness" that some are to timid to speak about. Not to mention that you usually just wind up looking like a complete tool. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2005, 12:35 AM

Yeah but who cares about looking like a tool when you're right. It's fun sometimes though to get into an argument with ignorant peole who against you know you can win.
Old 06-17-2005, 01:16 AM

it would take a ridiculous amount of proof to sway most peoples opinion on this matter. And because of the sheer nature of the subject, attemmptihg to prove that is obviously not a popular stance.
Old 06-17-2005, 01:17 AM

Default The Guy Has a PhD in Economics and He is...............

..........expressing his opinions on engineering matters.

His former department at Texas A&M is already distancing themselves from him as being a nutcase. He needs to watch the History channel special on the World trade Center.
Old 06-17-2005, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah but who cares about looking like a tool when you're right. It's fun sometimes though to get into an argument with ignorant peole who against you know you can win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh this post came out all wrong. I wasn't referring to the people who have been resopnding to me here, just some of the people I've run across in my own experience. They're not as much ignorant as close-minded.
Old 06-17-2005, 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

The thread is on overload.

Some people want to believe the worst.